“Perfect get-a-way”
Review of Irish Rose Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Healdsburg
Irish Rose Inn
Ranked #13 of 16 Healdsburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Loved staying at the Irish Rose Inn. The owners were so fantastic and accommodating when I told them I wouldn't be able to be there until the middle of the night they were more than happy to leave my name on the door of my room and just have me check in in the a.m. Luckily this didn't have to happen and I was able to enjoy even more of my stay by being there earlier. The breakfasts were fantastic. I am going to be a repeat customer, that's for sure. Thank you guys!!!

• Stayed: June 2013

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Incredible stay!! Chris could not have been nicer. The room (Michael's) was huge. The beautiful bathroom was nearly as large. Big shower, spa tub, large windows. Slept in the king bed with the windows open and woke up to views of the woods and vineyards. What could be better?! Chris is polite, helpful with suggestions, and a truly genuine person who is interested in her guests' experience.

The Irish Rose Inn is a beautiful farm house with terrific front porch as well as ample places outside to enjoy the views and local wines. We loved the fire pit under the pergola even though it wasn't cool enough the start a fire.

Will definitely stay with Chris again! She is funny and really made us feel welcome. You can't go wrong at her wonderful home!

Breakfast each morning was incredible, too!

Room Tip: Michael's rooms its in the back of the house. Quiet with enormous bathroom and incredible views
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BTS1989
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Okay, that should be enough to pique anyone's interest. But what great hosts and fabulous breakfasts! I have to admit, when Chris said she was going to be gone for a few days during our trip, I thought "uh oh." I was so wrong! Lanny is a master of breakfast souffles and we loved them all. Appreciated the recommendations from Chris, and the location is perfect to the Santa Rosa airport, Healdsburg, and of course all those wineries....

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Lovely early California house with large comfortable veranda and living room. Very easy hosts. Right in Dry River Valley wine country. Excellent Amista winery right next door.

We stayed in the budget room on the main floor. Great king-sized bed. Lots of room for luggage and table space. House far enough off the main road to get a quiet night's rest. Hot breakfast was satisfactory. Easy parking and not too far from downtown Healdsburg. Nearby was a general store with excellent deli.

Room Tip: Budget room on main floor was a real deal.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JoanandMel
Reviewed May 31, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our second Honeymoon at this elegant haven. Chris was warm and informative about the surrounding wineries. She also assisted my husband and I with our wine tour, the moment we arrived. She also set up our dinner reservations for our Anniversary dinner too. We appreciated everything Chris did for us. Her husband Lanny was extremely helpful in helping us choose the wineries we were to visit on our tour. Both Chris and Lanny make a delicious breakfast too. From Lanny's soufflé to Chris's yummy pancakes. Both breakfasts were great starts for our days of adventure. We also loved their 2 furry friends Lucy & Miss Mary. They were Oh So Sweet! We can't wait to return to Irish Rose Inn! --- Richard & Toni Hillman

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Everything from the well-appointed rooms to Lanny's excellent breakfast souffle is 5 stars without the 5 star price. Chris always welcomes us with open arms and does everything she can from making dinner reservations to arranging local wine tours and tastings to make sure our stay is enjoyable. I've lost count how many times we've stayed here but know we will be back again soon!

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The Irish Rose Inn was a great stay. It is easy walking distance to several wineries. Chris, the lady that runs the inn, was very friendly and gave us free wine tasting passes. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and very nice - not to mention that they are also pet friendly. We loved this place and will definitely be back.