“Nice place to visit”

and up
Private Russian River Wine Tour from San Francisco
Ranked #10 of 163 things to do in Healdsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Ferrari-Carano, located in picturesque Dry Creek Valley, Sonoma County, is home to world-class wines, five acres of award-winning gardens and breathtaking vineyard views. Taste Classic Wines in the Villa Fiore Wine Shop or taste Reserve Wines in the Enoteca located in the underground cellar. Tasting Rooms open daily. Tour and private tastings are available by appointment.
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Gave a second chance (never judge a book by it's cover)...glad we did, had a better experience than previous trip. =) much better experience this time around. Great place to visit!

All reviews
"great tasting"
"tasting fee"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed June 23, 2013

After having a few glasses of their wine the evening before, the next day we set out to locate this winery in Healdsburg! Our initial impression was of awe. The grounds couldn't be more beautiful and picturesque! They had lush flowers, water falls, ponds, sculptures and amazing buildings. The wine is great too!

We shared one wine tasting and purchased a bottle of wine and a few gifts. We completely enjoyed our visit. Everyone was very informative and friendly. We recommend you visit!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We came into this winery and tasting room midway through a bike ride. The staff was very accommodating and didn't have problem with Lycra! We shared one of their tasting flights and the person pouring was very nice and friendly. The grounds are fantastic.

2  Thank Aspenleaves
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Drove to this winery from the East Bay on a weekend. The garden is lovely. The facade of the winery is magnificent, it looked like an estate you would buy with your lottery winnings! The wines were good, ended buying a bottle of Baci dark chocolate dessert wine which tastes super good!
One of the best wineries we've visited. Staff were friendly too.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The gardens are pretty and the boar statue is a fun guy, but the tasting room is over the top and I definitely didn't like being chased out of the restaurant downstairs! The employee who shooed me away asked me a series of questions to get me to leave, (i.e."Are you over 21?" "Yes.") until eventually he told me they were closed. If they were closed, why would it matter if I was over 21 or not? I shouldn't be there either way. It just seemed like he was searching for a reason to make me get out of there, presumably because I was taking photos? Unclear. Pretty crap way to treat a customer!