The Duchamp Healdsburg(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$473
Calderwood Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$459
Best Western Dry Creek Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$307
$219
Grape Leaf Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$374
$279
$237
$229
Hotel Trio Healdsburg(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$229
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Harmon Guest House(Healdsburg)
Travelocity
All reviewsputting greenkoi pondbocce ballgarden suitebiscottivineyard suitessquires cottagesteve and cathi fowlercroquet courtcookiesangel oakmagnolia roomwine countrythought of everythingeach morningwet barthe main house
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I've stayed here three times. The grounds are quite lovely and the service is extremely attentive. If you wish to splurge on a suite then I recommend the property.

The first time we stayed in the Tower suite and loved it minus a minor ant problem. The second time we splurged on a Vineyard suite, which was very nice. The third time we opted for the Camellia room and would not recommend it. I was pretty disappointed by the "European style bath". I have stayed in many a european apartment and, while I have frequently experienced the split toilet/shower I have never experienced the shower opening directly into the room. Quite literally, you step directly into the shower from the bedroom, and out of the shower onto the carpet in the bedroom in front of the closet. We also experienced some disruptive noise, which the staff corrected, but only after a night of disrupted sleep.

Generally, the attention to detail at the Honor Mansion is beyond anything I've experienced elsewhere. I will likely return, but only when I am prepared to splurge on a suite.

Room Tip: Splurge on a suite. The Camellia room is not recommended.
4  Thank profbrewster
foodieldy, Owner at Honor Mansion, A Wine Country Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to write us a review. We are so appreciative that you have chosen the Honor Mansion several times now and that you have enjoyed our service, grounds, and attention to detail every time you have stayed here.

We are sorry that you did not enjoy the European style bath we have in the Camellia Room, but we want to point out that out of our five Mansion Rooms, only two have the European style bath. The other three Mansion Rooms have large bathrooms, which guests can see on our website.
In 1883, the beautiful Mansion was built without plumbing. When we purchased the property in 1994 to transform it into an inn, we added the European style baths to ensure that every room in the historic Mansion had a private bathroom. We did not want to compromise on the open space in the room, but we do understand the need for privacy which is why our two rooms that do have the European style bath have the added amenity of the privacy screen.

We apologize that you had an issue with noise, and we are glad that our attentive staff was able to fix the situation in the morning. Again, we would like to thank you for your kind words about our attention to detail and our service.

We appreciate your review and thank you again for choosing the Honor Mansion!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Outstanding service, outstanding grounds, outstanding room, outstanding food (which included cheese/fruit plate & wine)
Special thanks to Lupita who made sure everything was perfect.
Would not consider another property in Healdsburg after our stay here.

Room Tip: If any of the suites are available - go for it. Private, secure, doorstep parking; beautiful enclosed patio area with spa tub, fridge & microwave...really, really well done
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
foodieldy, Owner at Honor Mansion, A Wine Country Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Thank you so much for your outstanding review! We are so glad you enjoyed our service, resort grounds, room amenities, and food.

We look forward to hosting you folks again during your next trip to Healdsburg!

Until then,
Steve, Cathi, & the Honor Mansion

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Ruined for life!! Honor Mansion just ruined any future stay at any other resort!! I write this as I sit in my 800.00 a night room at the Fairmont SF..listening to the elevator open and close and pining away for my days at Honor Mansion!! We booked this trip thinking 3 nights at HM and 4 at Fairmont, in hindsight we should have stayed at least 5 nights!! It was a home away from home. I will say the room photos on Trip do not do it justice. We stayed in Vineyard 11. Open the door to your own cabana of sorts its SO clean..sink, coffee, wine glass, big closet. Gorgeous robes,..step down to your King size uber cozy bed, see through fireplace for living area/HUGE bath, 2 shower heads great water pressure, lovely private patio out sliders in back, tub fridge stocked with waters ( no charge) which we didn't use due to weather..Details..and the reason we are ruined..No nickel and diming here..Nail files, shower caps, tea/coffee delivered to your door, makeup remover, privacy, cookies, soda, water bottles at any time, wine cheese hour, breakfast amazing..just truly romantic, Definately not for kids. Awesome couple retreat or even girl getaway if your cool sharing a bed! Steve and Cathy as everyone has stated are a class act. Super helpful..we went for wine tasting and only went to 2 due to the amazing other scenery we were told about! We will only stay here in the future and often. Forgot to mention they give you free pass to gym down the road which was a fab facility!! Close to town restaurants..Its SO quiet and cozy... perfect really!

Room Tip: VIneyard 2 but didnt see others
1  Thank DMPMass

Wow--we can't thank you enough for these amazingly kind words. We are so happy that you loved the luxurious Vineyard Suite you stayed in, and we are truly honored that you wished you had spent more time at our resort inn.

As you mentioned, we have countless complimentary amenities from water to wifi to coffee and cookies always available, and we are so glad you appreciated that we don't nickel and dime our guests while they are enjoying a relaxing vacation.

We hope to see you folks again soon. Thank you again for choosing the Honor Mansion!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I stayed for one night and would have stayed longer if I could! The Honor Mansion is first class in comfort, room decor, breakfast and hospitality. The owners spent time with me on a tour of the Mansion and offered me an upgrade to a wonderful room. They asked if I was hungry, which I was, and before I unpacked, a cheese plate was delivered to my room. I will certainly recommend this place to my clients. Ed, Tour Vin.

Room Tip: Suggest the Vineyard Suites
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Ed,

Thank you so much for your glowing review. We are so pleased that you felt we served you well and that you enjoyed our room amenities, food, and service. We so deeply appreciate your referrals.

Thank you again for allowing us to pamper you!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We spent the last half of our Christmas trip here, and the service is great. The guest services staff are extremely helpful with suggestions, reservations, and special requests. The owners are present and friendly without being obtrusive. Location is close enough to town that walking to dinner and enjoying some wine without worrying about driving is nice option (and they provide flashlights for the walk home).

Our suite was a freestanding 'cottage' with plenty of quiet and privacy. We had a nice patio with lounge chairs, jaccuzzi, and fridge. The suite was large and comfortable with some very nice touches. Although the decor was a bit frilly for my taste, it was a nice place to call home for several days. Bed and linens were excellent.

Happy hour and breakfast are in the main house, and guests are welcome to relax here as well. The grounds are extensive and very pretty.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chicag0AB
foodieldy, Owner at Honor Mansion, A Wine Country Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We are so happy to hear that our service was pleasing to you, especially that you thought we struck a good balance between being helpful and unobtrusive.

We appreciate your kind comments about our resort grounds and luxurious amenities in your large suite. Thank you again for your recommendation!