“Exceeded expectations”

Adel's
Ranked #43 of 96 Restaurants in Healdsburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Exceeded expectations”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

After a nine hour drive from Death Valley the last thing we wanted to do was get back in the car to drive to a restaurant.

This restaurant is just across the car park from Dry Creek Inn Best Western Hotel. They offer a very wide choice with fresh ingredients. Friendly, welcoming staff, value for money.

• Visited October 2013

Redondo Beach, California
“Great value and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

We stayed at the Best Western located on the property and they gave us a chip good for a 10% discount. We were tired from traveling so we walked over for dinner. Decore is typical diner but The food and service were excellent and the prices were very reasonable. I had babyback ribs that were as good as any I have ever had at a bbq place. My wife had halibut that she also thought was great.

Visited September 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Meals were terrible”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Steak was tough and nachos had ground hamburger that looked like dog food and what I imagine dog food must taste like

Visited September 2013
Fareham
“Excellent food, good value, good staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

We have eaten in this restaurant 3 months ago and were pleased to return again for the last couple of nights while staying at the BW Dry Creek Inn. The staff are friendly and efficient, the food is delicious, well cooked and served and is huge in quantity. My husband and I shared meals and it was really good value. The atmosphere is warm and friendly and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend this restaurant to friends. Thank you to the staff.

• Visited September 2013
Templeton, California
“Generous serving and delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

This restaurant is adjacent to the Dry Creek Inn. Location is right off Hwy 101. It has a large, varied menu: breakfast, sandwiches, burgers, some Mexican dishes and full dinners. The staff were very friendly and service was fast. I had the chicken tostada, which was delicious. It was a huge helping for one person - a lot more than I expected. Fresh and delicious, as well as iced tea. My bill was $13. I'd recommend it, if you're looking for reasonably priced, family style diner.

• Visited September 2013