“Days Inn Hayward” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Hayward Airport

Days Inn Hayward Airport
Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Days Inn Hayward Airport
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Hayward

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Long Beach, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stayed at the hotel for two nights, and the service there was wonderful! We asked for a non-smoking room, and they delivered! The room was really clean; all the supplies were there, there was a fridge and a microwave, and the sheets were clean. The manager was really polite in giving us advice. The area was really quiet, and we could leave our stuff in the room without worrying too much about them. The breakfast was really good and we recommend the hotel for anyone who wants to take a family trip to San Francisco. It is near the city, so it was easy to get there.

Room Tip: The non-smoking rooms on the bottom floor are quiet.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

Pleasantly surprised by my great stay at the Days Inn. I normally stay in Oakland since this is where my company's office is located, but the whole area was sold out or overpriced. I was able to get a room at the Days Inn in Hayward at a good price while other hotels in the area were charging $20 - $40 more. Having stayed at hotels all over the Bay Area (including Oakland and San Jose), I did not find the area to be unsafe. I did, however, notice that the hotel only had one entry/exit by the front office and was surrounded by 10 foot walls all around, so it did seem secure for anyone concerned.

The room was clean, well decorated and had a small sofa for seating. The room had a large king size bed which was very comfortable, and had five fluffy pillows, which I appreciated. I stayed four nights, so I did make use of the refrigerator and microwave in the room. Parking did get tight when the hotel filled up, but the manager always helped coordinate any issues.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to other travelers, and will likely be staying here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

Location is good, right off I-880, affordable, but area is undesirable. Unless you have a real need for hot peppers & tacos, McD's is your only choice of food. Hotel gave away our advanced reserved room, leaving us only w/a smoking room at 10p, not allowing us to shop anywhere else. Room was as clean as a smoking room can be,bed was comfortable. Continental breakfast food was average, served in front lobby area w/very limited seating space. Owner/Mgr was courteous for what he had to offer.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Torrance, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

Regret staying here. It was the only hotel available in the area, due to graduation ceremonies in the nearby schools. As I was heading to my assigned room, I noticed the parking lot dirty. Elevator dirty and building run down and not kept up. Parking lot spaces narrow and hard to park and get out of parking lot. Came into the room, and room seemed nice and clean. Bed nice and soft, but next morning my son saw roaches on my bed. Hotel offers free breakfast, so went to lobby and discovered that they do not have a breakfast area to eat or sit. Breakfast is served next to front desk of hotel, and breakfast area was dirty, food all over the place and no refills of any kind being offered nor anyone keeping the area clean or taking care of guests that desired breakfast. You had to eat standing up if you wanted whatever was left for breakfast. For the quality of hotel and service, this hotel is way overpriced. I left the hotel as soon as I could that next morning.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mavalyn E E
San Bernardino, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

I had to make a last minute business trip to Hayward last month, and found an affordable rate at the Days Inn. The hotel was conveniently located near the highway, and looks newer than most other properties in the area. Check in was smooth and front desk was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean with a large Samsung flat panel TV that included more channels than I expect from most hotels. Free wireless internet worked (WORKED!) reliably and there was a small sofa and desk for me to do some work in the evening. I was in a rush in the morning so I did not get a chance to try the free breakfast, but I saw waffles, muffins, pastries and such. I however, did not see any tables to sit at for breakfast, so I guess guests need to take items back to their room, or sit on one of the lobby chairs. An overall pleaseant stay in Hayward for me.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank NealG2215
Hayward, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2012

I am telling you, this place is GREAT!! It's convenient, it's clean, it's spacious, the entire staff is courteous, and it's affordable. I would encourage any and everyone to stay there if you are in the area, and I will most assuredly be going back. VERY SOON!!

Room Tip: The suites are the spot!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Bakari510
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayward
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hayward Oakland Airport
Quality Inn Hayward Hotel
BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Hayward
Vagabond Inn Executive Hayward
Hampton Inn Oakland-Hayward
Hilton Garden Inn Oakland/San Leandro

Been to Days Inn Hayward Airport? Share your experiences!