Motel 6 Hayward
$103
$97
$139
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

$105
Hotels.com
$137
$129
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

$99
All reviewsparking lotone nightfront desk staffdennysofficemilitarysafety
Reviewed May 10, 2014

After being screwed over at the Days Inn, we made a reservation here at Motel 6 and absolutely loved it.

The staff was super friendly and accommodating. The room was impeccable. We honestly couldn't have been happier.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sosinsurr
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Fantastic staff, newly renovated, very nice. I always stay here when I visit home. A 15 minute drive to SF across the San Mateo Bridge, close to everything, food, shopping, etc. Really a great place to stay with military rates! Was recently renovated, and very nice. Denny's across the parking lot, Taco Bell next door too! Shopping center with I/O Burger, Chili's, Texas Roadhouse, Chevy's, and Walmart. Can't beat the convenience!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I love the rooms an service.The Motel6 is very quiet an serene.I dont like going to the office to pay for some services but I now understand its only for the customers safety. I would recommend it to all my friends and family I have family that come to visit several times a year, I will share my times here.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Chocolateant07
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stayed here and wasn't to thrilled,room was old dirty. People were yelling all hrs of night, and kept us up most the night.so needless to say would never stay here again. There is fast food walking distance but go get it before night fall!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank Roblenore
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Ive stayed here many times and found it to be clean and comfortable. The front desk staff always goes above and beyond to accommodate my requests. Dennys is is the parking lot and McDonalds is next door. There are many stores within a 5 min walk and a Chevron in the parking lot. Great BUDGET hotel. I reccomed it to everyone.

• Stayed: January 2013