“Not bad”
Review of Motel 6 Hayward

Motel 6 Hayward
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Hayward
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I only have two complaints.

1) Our non-smoking room smelled pretty strongly of smoke anyway.
2) Lots of truckers stay here, and they all left around 5-6am. That means there was an hour of noisy engines starting and that beeping backing-up sound for an hour early in the morning.

Other than that, the place is perfectly fine, and very non-sketchy compared to other Motel 6 locations I've been to.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Julie E
There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Hayward

Reviewed May 10, 2014

After being screwed over at the Days Inn, we made a reservation here at Motel 6 and absolutely loved it.

The staff was super friendly and accommodating. The room was impeccable. We honestly couldn't have been happier.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sosinsurr
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Fantastic staff, newly renovated, very nice. I always stay here when I visit home. A 15 minute drive to SF across the San Mateo Bridge, close to everything, food, shopping, etc. Really a great place to stay with military rates! Was recently renovated, and very nice. Denny's across the parking lot, Taco Bell next door too! Shopping center with I/O Burger, Chili's, Texas Roadhouse, Chevy's, and Walmart. Can't beat the convenience!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I love the rooms an service.The Motel6 is very quiet an serene.I dont like going to the office to pay for some services but I now understand its only for the customers safety. I would recommend it to all my friends and family I have family that come to visit several times a year, I will share my times here.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Chocolateant07
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stayed here and wasn't to thrilled,room was old dirty. People were yelling all hrs of night, and kept us up most the night.so needless to say would never stay here again. There is fast food walking distance but go get it before night fall!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank Roblenore
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Ive stayed here many times and found it to be clean and comfortable. The front desk staff always goes above and beyond to accommodate my requests. Dennys is is the parking lot and McDonalds is next door. There are many stores within a 5 min walk and a Chevron in the parking lot. Great BUDGET hotel. I reccomed it to everyone.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank ChuckMosher
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My sister and I stayed at a few Motel 6's in CA and this was definitely the cleanest. The manager was obviously on top of the standards kept at the hotel and he was very friendly and helpful in giving us directions to the BART.

There's a Denny's across the parking lot, which is also really convenient.

The only downside was the early-morning deliveries to the plaza that faced the parking lot. Quite noisy at 4 a.m. but this is a hotel with the old-fashioned air conditioning unit that covers disturbances with white noise -- a definite plus in this location.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family