Heritage Inn
Average 3/5
Discovery Inn(Hayward)
Very Good 4/5
Very Good 4/5
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Old, worn, and damaged room. WiFi didn't work in lobby. People "hanging around" made me feel very unsafe. Clearly stated at check-in desk about no refunds, we left and stayed at a national chain hotel anyway. I should have read the reviews first!

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank M G
Reviewed July 19, 2012

When my wife made the reservations they assured us there would be a microwave and a refrigerator in the room. I was traveling for work and was on a budget so had brought food from home to eat throughout the week. First night nothing, 2nd night got the microwave, never did get the refrigerator. When you call the 800 number to complain, you can't hear the person on the other line, it's strange how their reservation line is clear as a bell but the complaint line does not work. My shower didn't work my 2nd night there called the front desk, they said they would send someone right away. No one ever came. I fixed it myself. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Kim S
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I am an attorney who recently traveled from Texas to California on a trip, and had the unlucky experience of staying here. This place and Raj will soon be put out of business, we are working on it as you read this. That is all I am going to say.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank j L
Reviewed May 15, 2012

To start off, let me say... OMG!! This place is disgusting, horrible and looks nothing like the advertised pics. Its all false, the rooms are terrible. When I made it into my First room the tv nor the telephone worked, no towels and red stains on the bed, ILL.. So the SECOND room I got, which was a non smoking room, smelled like an animal was dead under the bed, sound on the television was'nt working at all and they did'nt have a technician, and about wifi none... No fitness Center

Room Tip: Do not book here...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank menione m
Reviewed July 25, 2011

This was the worst hotel I have ever walked into. The carpet was filthy and the bathroom was disgusting. The shower walls were cracked and dirty. I thought I walked onto a aet of a horror movie. It was so bad I thought to myself that maybe if I just turn off the light and go to sleep it wouldn't be so bad, but I just couldn't stay. The undercover cops were rolling down the street when i pulled in at 11:30pm. I thought it was really weird for all kinds of kids to hanging out in the hotel lobby they were ranging from ages 5 years to 15 years old. Where are the parents? I felt so sad for those kids to have to live that way. I'm a grown man and i didn't feel safe there. Thank goodness for Best Western a few blocks away. Don't ever compromise safety and comfort for price.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business