“the best place to stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Hayward Oakland Airport
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Hayward

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Tiffani at the Front Desk, was more then Helpful, Sweet, and Honest. I called many times before my trip and talked to Tiffani about what would work best for my family. She helped me decide to stay at your hotel, and what room type would fit our family best. We have a 7 month old daughter, our king one bedroom was a perfect roomer fit. Also our housekeeper was sweet and accommodating to our needs with the baby. Thank You Tiffani and the House Keeper wish I knew your name. Although the bathroom light went out, and there were some rude guest but that's not your fault.
Thank You and I will be Back to Visit my friends at the Hayward Ca location

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Melissa E, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Hayward Oakland Airport, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for the great survey! We so often hear the "bad" things, it's nice to hear the positive ones. We pride ourselves on great customer service, so I'm glad to hear you experienced that with Tiffani. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to her. Hope we see you again on your next trip to Hayward!
Orange County, CA
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I'll break it down for you:

PROS:

1. Excellent front desk staff. Leila was very professional and courteous. Also, after I was in the room, someone called to check and see if everything was acceptable.
2. Comfortable firm bed. Pillows nice as well.
3. Affordable. I booked on hotwire and total with taxes was $113.
4. Free wireless and it was had a nice speed.
5. Great cable and flat screen tv.
6. Room had a fridge and microwave - I did not use, but they seemed nice to have.
7. Plenty of storage.
8. Close to highways.
9. Not a lot of outside noise. (my room was near the back)

CONS:
1. Kind of run down.
2. My handicapable room #124 (which I did not request) was spacious, but dated. The huge shower has mold issues and the fan in the bathroom sounds like a generator.
3. Not the greatest area, but plenty of restaurants nearby. I found a killer Chinese place down the road.
4. I did not set the clock/radio alarm, but it went off at midnight. Not fun.
5. Smells a bit musty and a faint cigarrette smell - though it was a non-smoking room.

Would I go back? Probably not. But for the night, it was fine and with a some work can be a comfortable hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank kcollett67
Fayetteville, Georgia
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We were trying to find a place to stay close to the San Francisco Airport, but the hotels were full. This La Quinta was closest we could fine that wasn't full. Our stay was great. Room was clean, beds were comfortable, and the breakfast was yummy. It is also close to the San Francisco Airport, only 15 minutes on the other side of the bay. Overall our stay was great.

• Stayed May 2012
Rocklin, California, USA
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Great staff! The rooms are very comfortable with recently upgraded flat screen TV's, nice to have Microwave and Refrigerator. Excellent location with many amenities within a short walk, Target, restaurants, grocery.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayward
Best Western Plus Inn of Hayward
Hampton Inn Oakland-Hayward
Vagabond Inn Executive Hayward
Quality Inn Hayward Hotel
Fairfield Inn & Suites Oakland Hayward
The Marina Inn on San Francisco Bay

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Hayward Oakland Airport? Share your experiences!