“Excelent cost benefit”

Days Inn & Suites Hayward
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Hayward

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

I was traveling thru Hayward last minute to find a Motel for the night, at short notice I wasn't expecting much to find. My flight from Oakland to Denver, Colorado was cancelled. I by chance came upon the Days Inn & Suites on Mission Blvd in Hayward, thank god ! Everything else in the area was Booked. The one thing that stood out the most after walking into the Lobby was the Service. The young lady Genna from behind the counter greeted me with a beautiful smile, her professionalism and vibrant personality was very refreshing ~ especially after a long day of waiting around the Airport missing my flight. I just wanted to say "Thank You" to Genna for excellent service and Motel accommodations. Sincerely, Rob (Denver, Colorado)

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Robert J,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review of your recent stay at the Days Inn & Suites. We value your business and hope to see you on your next trip to Hayward! Safe Travels!

Modesto, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Was just passing through Fremont and needed a room fairly early in the day. the front desk assistant manager Gina was very prfessional and helpful. Any questions i had about resturans she was able to answer , and her food recommendations were perfect. It's not the greatest place but the excellent service made it worth it.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear matt J,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review of your stay at the Days Inn & Suites. We value your business and hope to see you on your next trip to Hayward! Safe Travels!

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

This was one of the worst places I've ever stayed in. Dirty, staff were very unhelpful, room smelled. If I wasn't using my rewards points to stay, I would have checked out and stayed somewhere else. The WiFi didn't work and the staff said there was nothing they can do about it. The parking spaces in the courtyard of the facility was the scene of lots of activity at all hours of the night. The staff couldn't do anything about that either apparently.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Jose M

Thank you for your review of your stay at The Days Inn & suites. We apologize that we were not able to exceed your expectations. We have expressed your concerns with the appropriate staff and are making sure to correct these issues. We value your business and hope you will consider giving us a chance to exceed your expectations on your next stay in Hayward.

Seattle, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

Absolutely horrible hotel. When we checked in, they didn't have the room we requested. Got to the room to find that it was still dirty and hadn't been cleaned. Stains all over the pillows. The dresser drawer was broken and just hanging there.

Within 5 minutes of checking in, we went back down to the front desk to change rooms. They told us they were sold out...laughable. So we asked for our money back. They said no as they were sold out and couldn't re-sell the room.

So I immediately got on the phone with customer service and laid out everything to them, who called the manager at the property and informed her to issue us a full refund.

Final rating:
Days Inn 1-800 number customer service. 100 out of 10.
Days Inn Hayward. -213892138921378921378921389 out of 10.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Sosinsurr,

San Francisco, Californie
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is terrible, hygiene problems in the rooms and sheets, don't be surprised if you don't find toilet paper, went down to get breakfast in the morning, there is no room for the purpose, it is laid up in a corner of the reception, no chairs, no tables, you basically do everything standing up! It read the following: sorry coffee machine out of order, sorry for the inconvenience, and so it was for the milk. They had a week old series of bagels, horrible mini muffins and cardboard- cereals, that's breakfast according to them.
I left my phone charger in the room, nobody even called me to say I did, when I called the reception a guy called patel hang up the phone on me twice, he basically said it was my fault and that now the room is rented to someone else so they have no solution for me, when I tried to get his manager's number he said I'm not giving you the number , I said I am going to call corporate and file a complaint, he said do whatever I don't care and hang up the phone again. As you can see impeccable customer service, especially if you "DARE" to forget something, you'll probably never get it back because : "it's your fault, who told you to leave it in the room" !!! Will never put a step there ever again and will highly recommend anyone to look for another place. Horrible experience.

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo