“Even though the rooms were great beds were awful. Bed was...”

Days Inn & Suites Hayward
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Hayward
Reviewed August 6, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Genna P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Hayward, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites Hayward

Reviewed July 29, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Genna P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Hayward, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband shower and the water was all over the floor, we let the front office know to have someone clean it up. No one came to clean it up. We have to use up all the towels to dry the floor. Will not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Our apologies, staff will be made aware.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I booked into this "Hotel" in September of 2012 for a holiday in June of 2013, I was assured the wifi but for the entire duration of my stay, three days, has not been able to connect either from the room nor from reception.
The second night we could not sleep until three in the morning to a group of boys who were a party in some hotel rooms.
I complained to the front desk but I did not answer; returned home I wrote to the hotel manager and the Wyndham Costumer Service: the first one is excused after three mail, the second one did not respond.
If I pay to sleep and to have a wifi connection and none of these things is given to me, better to change hotels and hotels in the same Group of Company.

Room Tip: ask if there are boys who are a party to the hotel
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. Currently working on upgrading services.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

First it was suppose to be a non smoking room it wasn't, the odor was horrible and the desk clerk was rude and kept insisting it was a non smoking room but the couch had cigarette burns on it; even the tub had cigarette stains on it. He wouldn't give me a refund said the hotel was full therefore I couldn't get another room, the only assistance he offered was a bottle of air freshener they use to get the smoke out of a room. Because the surrounding areas were booked and because of my asthma I couldn't sleep in that room and we ended up sleeping in our van.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank roni b

Our apologies for your not stay not being pleasurable

Reviewed July 4, 2013

MY ROOM HAD BED BUGS! Better bring your own towels because theirs are TERRIBLE, the whole room was gross I didn't even sit on the toilet seat not wanting to trust whether they bothered to clean or not. Had to buy flip flops to shower and there was chips behind my bed. There was a coffee stain on the night table when I got my room and remained there for the rest of my stay. When the cleaning lady was changing the towels she placed the CLEAN ones on top of the dusty air conditioner outside the room then proceeded to put them inside our bathroom. Don't bother coming here you're better off sleeping in your car.

• Stayed: August 2012

Our apology, Hotel has Pest Control Company on regular service to avoid any future pest problem.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

What a total jerk. I called due to a charge on my clients card. He was obnoxious, unprofessional and extremely rude on the phone. He even hung up on me when I asked him if he was a "ms or Mr" He had a very low voice, yet said his/her name was Gina? Was hard to tell. Yelled that I was discriminating and hung up... makes me wonder about this property if they have "managers" like this! Wont book my clients in a Days Inn after this experience again!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business