All reviewsbreakfast roomthe noise levelrooms are comfortablepool and hot tubbreakfast stafffree breakfasthouse keepingsan franciscoclean hotelminute driveconvenient locationscrambled eggseasy accessbwfreewaylanibay
Reviewed May 26, 2018

Great Location, good price, clean and friendly staff. Could hear a little bit of freeway noise but they provide earplugs if your a light sleeper. Breakfast had a good variety and the parking at this location was very good. Felt safe.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2018

Ok, several minor room issues that were survivable for the night. No elevators to upper floors if traveling with elderly or handicapped family members. The breakfast time starts at 7:30am, which was pretty late for us to have breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2018

Like all the previous times I had stay in these hotel, I never had any issues, in fact I enjoy staying in these hotel, and is always a pleasure to see Ramona working in the breakfast room on the weekends. She is a nice hard working person always having clean the room and never running out of food.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2018

In my opinion, this was my worst hotel stay in years. I tried to check in early (12:30 pm) and was told "no one checks in early." Mentioned I was a Diamond Select member and got a blank stare, then was told to "come back after 3."

I noticed, from my experience, what appeared to be a possible "gang banger" wearing a hoody and sagging pants walking around the parking lot looking around like he was looking for someone.

I returned at 2:30 pm and found the lot had one car parked there. It was occupied by the possible "gang banger" who was hanging around the lot at 12:30. Asked again about check in and was given room 120. Took my belongings to the room and found a paint cart and ladder set up for paining. The room wasn't ready for a guest.

I returned to the front desk and explained to the clerk that that the room wasn't ready. She gave me a hand on the hip gesture and changed my room to 106. Should have known I had angered her as the room was possibly the worst in the hotel. Right next to the freeway off ramp and on a busy street. Loud cars, pedestrians looking in the window AND FREE EAR PLUGS. . . The room was old and worn out, definitely not a Best Western Plus.

I cancelled my second night due to the poor room, noise and the $50 a night increase in room rent AND the $100.00 deposit for potential damages charged at checkin.

I explained the problems experienced during my stay at check out and was promised a call from the owner or management. The call never came.

Checked in to another name brand hotel one block away for $80.00 a night less WITH FREE friendly service and a nicer room.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back building away from the freeway off ramp.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Chuck8700
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Forgot my phone charger and.went back to hotel but its already clean. I ask the front desk and told me.that they didntbsew any thing. The employee who.clean the room is not honest ..i believe she lied about coz how can I charge my phone at night if.i don't have a charger when I was.8n the hotel...i don't trust this hotel

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple