“Smoke odor noise level extreme”

Best Western Plus Inn of Hayward
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Hayward
phoenix
“Smoke odor noise level extreme”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Room was billed as non smoking but smelled of smoke. Noise in room next to us. Walls paper thin. Expressway noise 24/7 Food at breakfast from 99 cent only store--poor quality The location not good if your going into San Fran.. 1 hour delays on bay brudge tipical

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWHayward, Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Hayward, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Thank you for your current comment we value guest feedback. All our food is ordered thru a national food supplier. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Turkish first
Ventura, United States
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Everyone at this hotel is super courteous, the room was nice and clean. Internet was pretty good, especially for hotel internet. Right off the 880 freeway, and 4 blocks from the BART station, so it was perfect for traveling all around the bay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWHayward, Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Hayward, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (510)785-8700.

Hotel Mangement
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The hotel was average. Our room was infested with ants but they took care of it, no problem. The room was super spacious. The hotel is directly off the freeway, so if you're a light sleeper, goodluck to you.

My favorite part was breakfast! It was wonderful. Claudia was outstanding. She took care of everyone and kept everything stocked and was absolutely friendly with amazing service!

Overall id stay here again. (Mainly for the spacious room and Claudia)

• Stayed July 2013
san dimas, United States
Reviewed July 16, 2013

other than the hair in my bed the stay was great, i would stay their again but i would check the bed before i got in it all other aspects of my stay went along well I normally stay at Best Western a lot over a years for personal and business and have had a lot of great stays with no problems everything was always clean and worked well I prefer to stay at best western they have always been consistent.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Dunlap
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Nicely remodeled, comfortable accomidations, big pool, Breakfast is continental, but variety of options available. Restaurants close by.Night stay is resonably priced. Have alloewd me early check in at times.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Sun Valley California USA
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We saty for the weekend after the 4th of july to visit some of my in laws family, the experience was good, the room was clean, the service was great. The next day after my arrival I ask the housekeeping lady if I could have ans extra towel since we have a party of 4 people and the lady told me that they put only 3 towels ina room with two beds , but that she will put me one, and yes she put me and extra towel. the only bad thing was that the WIFI was too slow I couldn't even load my hotmail to read my emails, so I have to go downt to looby ot read them, and for the saturday and sunday there was no waffle mix and enough fruit to choose only oranges. Other than that our experinece was good and we will give another chance to that hotel if we are in the area to visit our families

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I could of found something place cheaper but I thought I was getting a better value here but I was wrong. The "hot" breakfast was waffles with the only topping being syrup. The room was outdated, and I couldn't tell it had been cleaned. There was still some garbage by the trash cans, ash trays holding up the fridge and usually there is some type of paper around the toilet confirming it was cleaned but none here. Just over all- it would be a better use of my money some place else.
The only thing positive I can say was there was a women who worked in the cont. breakfast area named Claudia who went out of her way to be helpful. She was always wearing a smile and could tell she loved her job. Thank you Claudia for making my trip a little more pleasant!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Hayward hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayward
Hampton Inn Oakland-Hayward
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hayward Oakland Airport
Quality Inn Hayward Hotel
Vagabond Inn Executive Hayward
Fairfield Inn & Suites Oakland Hayward
The Marina Inn on San Francisco Bay

Been to Best Western Plus Inn of Hayward? Share your experiences!