“Dinner and a Movie”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I have to confess I'm stuck on the Soup and Salad for dinner here. The soups are always something different and the Caesar has thes great cheesy croutons. I know its a brew pub but I enjoy the root beer on tap. The pizzas always look good and the sandwiches are large enough to satisfy the college students and locals that keep this place busy. The movie house is accross the street.

1  Thank Robert O

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I know everyone likes the burger place up on B/Kelly/Center St. but I will take a Buffalo Bills Burger over that other place any day! I swear, it's the best burger in Hayward. They are big, juicy and delicious! Also, they have the bomb of a salad. My favorite is Del Fuego. If you like a little spice, this is the one to have. Awesome!!! I love Buffalo Bills!

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Really nice place for the weekend getaway. Good menu. Expensive but it's good. Defiantly get your money worth. They also brew their own beer!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

What a great meal I had here! I loved the atmosphere, friendly clientele and beer! The beer was great with the Jambalaya Pie!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I grew up in Hayward, this was the old Bowman's Camera Shop. When Bill opened in the eighteis it was simply his crafted beer and Bill! But now, my wife who is a non beer drinker loves the Pumpkin Ale on Tap (made on premises, bottled made somewhere else) We all take home two growlers! But the Bire/Cranberry/Turkey Babette is to die for! They serve big portions! We always take a box home. Please do not forget their soups, always fresh and tasty, great service, super food, and pumpkin ale on draft. It does not get better than this! All the food, Big Portions, and all dishes good!! A reason for me to go back to Hayward where I grew up! A great reason!