“did not stay”

Cross street: Jackson / Foothill
Granada Hills, California, United States
“did not stay”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I was looking forward to eating here after checking the yelp reviews. I moved my car twice because of safety concerns. When I arrived the hostess was unprofessional and rude. She sat me down by the kitchen door and I was trying to tell her I'd rather sit somewhere else but she was already gone in mid sentence. I was seated somewhere else by a waiter and notice it wasn't the cleanest restaurant. As I waited to be served the table next to me was talking about their experience with prostitutes among other things and I did not want to endure that atmosphere any longer and left.

Visited May 2013

• Turkish first
Orlando, Florida
“A Touch of Delhi”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Indian run firm offers full buffet and orders from the menu.
Yogurt, cucumber, salad with sweet curry is interesting start followed by chicken tandooori, and lamb and beef currys.

Visited December 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a buffet!”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Since moving to the bay area over five years ago I have learned to love Indian food. Hayward has two locations for this restaurant. Their buffet on Mission is consistently good. For $9.95 you can eat all you can eat and the food is excellent.

Visited November 2012
Oakland, CA
“yum yum yum”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

This place is great. Bollywood movies play on screens, though it is still classy inside. Their mango lassies are amazing.

Visited October 2012
San Fransisco, CA
“Poor service, good food.”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I called and got a reservation at thier A st location, but when I here, the place was closed and looking through the windows the place was a mess. Seems that when you call this number, your call is redirected to their other location without your knowledge. Went to their Mission St address, the staff was not very attentive. Food was ok, if you like buffet.

Visited March 2012