“There is no one that can beat Casper's. They are the hot dogs I will eat. I”

Casper’s Hot Dogs Hayward
Ranked #4 of 307 Restaurants in Hayward
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My Grandmother took me there for the 1st time in 1972. I now live in Kansas and look forward to several trips to Casper's while I go out for vacation. I miss not having them often. It just gives me 1 more thing to look forward to.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

What "In-and-Out" is to burgers, "Caspers" is to hot dogs. From the perfectly steamed bun to the sweet onion wedges to the juicy tomato slices to the tangy yellow mustard -- setting off the amazing dog that "pops" when you bite it -- there is nothing like a Caspers. Writing about it makes my mouth water, and I can't wait to return to my hometown Hayward to get my next "fix." And, did I mention the wonderful ladies behind the counter? One of a kind!

1  Thank Patty H
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been eating at Caspers since I was a kid growing up in Hayward. The hot dogs make your mouth water.

1  Thank RSTravelingforFood