“Good Family Dinner” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Seattle
“Good Family Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

My family of 5 had dinner at this location on a Saturday night. Surprisingly it wasn't very busy. The service was very good as well as the food. The only complaint I had was the somewhat limited entree selections (from what I remembered what was on the Menu a few years ago). The location was easy to find, near the Southland Mall. Plenty of parking. Desserts were yummy!

Visited August 2014

south florida
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Been to several Mimi's around the country this is by far the worst one I've been to. Ordered the eggs benedict, the sauce was bland the potatoes were cold. The coffee was average at best. Don't waste your $$$$'s here

Santa Barbara, California
“Good choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Had a late breakfast on a Saturday. Many choices and my veggie eggwhite scramble was very good. Our server was helpful and friendly.

Visited November 2013
Wisconsin
“Disappointed in this Mimi's”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

My wife and I have eaten at the Mimi's restaurant in Phoenix, AZ several times and have always been impressed by the quality and variety of food served there, and the service. However, this location was a disappointment compared to the Phoenix site. The menu variety is much smaller, and the food was bland. I was quite surprised and disappointed. I ordered their soup and salad combo and my wife had a dinner salad, and both of us commented on how average the food was compared to the location we normally go to.
Will pass on this location in the future.

• Visited July 2013
Union City, California, United States
“HAYWARD,CA. MANAGER SUCKS!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Ordered turkey meal which cost $12.00 and felt that the portion served was not enough. Requested to talk to manager to complain, however, manager was not helpful, stated that portions were "weighed" . I have eaten this meal before and I know for a fact that the portions were larger than what I received this visit. The manager was not interested or concerned stating there was nothing he could do. A couple of more slices would have been enough to satisfy my complaint, but rather than enjoying my meal, I felt like I wanted to leave this restaurant. The manager was insensitive and did not attempt to appease my small request. Poor service skills!!! He definitely needs management training.
We left with a feeling of not ever wanting to return to Mimi's in Hayward again. The pricey cost for a small meal portion left a bitter taste in my mouth.

• Visited May 2013