“BAD owner”
Review of Royal Kabob

Royal Kabob
Ranked #43 of 125 Restaurants in Hawthorne
Reviewed August 19, 2013

It was my 2nd time to Royal Kabob since I like the décor. However I was disappointed by the owners. The restaurant was empty around 7.45pm. The owner told us that we have to set in the back next to the bathroom door. I ask can we sit up front and was told no since there are reserved at 8pm. I did not want to set in back and wanted to wait. He told us that he can set the table by the entrance door if that will work us. We were happy to take that table. By the time we were done it was 9.30pm and his 8pm reservation had not shown up. I told him that we could have been done by now and his customer that reserved the tables did not show up. I don't think I will be eating here anymore. The owner does not know how to run a restaurant business. I love to eat and try all kind of restaurant and have never run into anything like this. The food is good and is priced right. The owner needs some training, if you like to listen to BS this is the place for you. He had made a simple salad and we heard all kind of BS on how he did the dressing. I can make the same salad with my eye closed. We try to order some gravy dishes and were told that they don't have it since they were so busy last night. How can you run a restaurant and most of the dishes in the menu is not available on a Friday night. It's come to my understanding that Pakistani do not know how to run a restaurant.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I did a take-out order. The garlic naan was very good, but the lamb dish I had seem to have more bone than lamb.