If you need a place to rest and clean one this will do. Justin was very nice at the front desk. I have worked 10 years in hospitality and to be quite honest the front desk needs a little boost of knowing how to make people feel welcome. Some of the girls that worked during the day and evening - lacked looking up when people would walk in and greet them. Their computer screen I guess or whatever they did was more important. Not that they didn't answer questions or nice - they just lacked that extra something to make you feel welcomed. And those that know real hospitality know what I mean. In any case, upon my arrival two elevators only one worked. So if you are on top floor - you had a nice wait especially when housekeeping was working. Few days later it was "fixed" ... I experienced some weird moments after it was supposedly good to go. So, I don't know if that was tweaked and taken care of later or after my departure. Breakfast was decent, they lack variety. It's the same thing pretty much Monday - Friday and weekends they do bring out a waffle maker. It is in a convenient location - you have many stores restaurants to choose from. So, you are thankfully not STUCK eating their breakfast daily. Only thing that was filthy were the windows at the top floors - it was full of muck dirt etc outside and hard to see out. Housekeeping staff were friendly. Overall it was an OK place to stay though. I wouldn't put it at the top of my places to stay if ever in the area - but if I had no other choices I would stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites hotel in Hawthorne, California, combines stylish décor with thoughtful amenities. Set in an ideal location just minutes from Manhattan Beach, Los Angeles and LAX Airport, our Hawthorne, CA, hotel features a reimagined lobby with flexible spaces to work and relax while taking advantage of our free Wi-Fi. Guests will love spreading out in our spacious Manhattan Beach suites while enjoying flat-screen TVs and bedding that complement the convenient luxuries such as mini-refrigerators, wet bars and microwaves. Comfortable beds with luxurious linens and piles of pillows make our Manhattan Beach suites the perfect place to wind down. Our hotel in Hawthorne, CA, provides guests the perfect start to every day with complimentary breakfast featuring a variety of fresh, hot and healthy options. An all-suite hotel infused with stylish spaces at an affordable rate, our Manhattan Beach hotel invites you to find the comforts of home on the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your SpringHill Suites Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Manhattan Beach - Hawthorne Hotel Hawthorne
- Springhill Suites Hawthorne