All reviews full size refrigerator free shuttle waffles free breakfast other hotels kitchen sink parking garage hotel is located sausage outdoor pool lax airport long flight fresh fruit would stay again room was spacious shuttle service stayed one night
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I was amazed with the very spacious, clean and modern room this hotel has. This is not the cheapest place in the LAX area, but if you want a comfortable hotel with full amenities in the room, you found the right place! The rooms have full size fridge, kitchen sink, stove, bathtub, digital ar-condition controller, lots of tv channels, LCD TV, iron, iron board, etc. This hotel is in a very quiet area and also has a private parking lot building with a passcode to get in! I felt very safe in this hotel. I really RECOMMEND.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank MakotoNet
HIELAXHB, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Cockatoo Near LAX Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Dear MakotoNet, Thanks for choosing our hotel for your accommodation near LAX. We really appreciate your nice review. In addition to spacious and clean rooms please remember to use our complimentary 24 hour shuttle free Wi-Fi and outdoor heated pool.
We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Clean room #315 with balcony. Huge room with kitchenette, work station and sofa. The bed was amazing and comfortable. The neighborhood for LA standards was great. There were people walking on streets, older ladies with purses and I saw nothing wrong. The price for LA was amazing, you will not find a better hotel than this. Front desk was very polite, breakfast was wonderful be sure to make yourself a waffle. There are not enough words to describe this property on how wonderful it was. Trust me when I say this " DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY HERE !!!!!!!" You will not be sorry.

Room Tip: Request room on third floor with balcony you will love it
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ANDYFROMNEWMARKET

Dear Andyfromnewmarket,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel. We are so pleased that you found your accommodations comfortable and roomy and that you were able to enjoy our waffles in our hot breakfast buffet we have available in the mornings. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

The perfect choice to be in LA not spending much. We stayed 2 nights and the room was huge, very clean and cheap.
They have free wifi connection, free parking and breakfast included. All those very appreciated specially in LA zone.
Would defenetly stay here over again!

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Superomi54

Dear Superomi54,
Thank you for your nice review. We look forward to your next reservation.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

In mid-Octoer, 2012, I brought a group of 21 staying for one night between flights. The free van from the airport was there within a half of an hour. Our rooms were large, clean, and were recently redecorated. The breakfast was great with homemade waffles, scrambled eggs, a saussage dish, cereals (hot and cold), pastries, juices, milk, and choice of hot beverages. My group was pleased. The Wall Street Journal at my door was also a very pleasant surprise.

Hawthorne, California is an older community that has gone through a good deal of transition over the past fifty years. Most of he members of my group walked over to El Torrito and had a great meal. In the morning, we visited a nearby shopping center for last-minute purchases. The location was very convenient even without an automobile. The staff was friendly and helpful throughout our stay.

In the morning the van delivered by group to the Bradley terminal - again a complementary service of the hotel.

The price was reasonable and we felt rested for the trans pacific crossing. Two thumbs up!.

Room Tip: All of our party's rooms were very good.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank john503110

Dear John503110,
Thank you so very much for your generous compliments! My staff and I truly appreciate the recognition. We work hard to make each and every guests stay a fantastic experience and one to remember. I am so happy to hear that we have been able to make your stay with us here at the Comfort Inn Cockatoo so enjoyable.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for one night to catch an early flight out of LAX. Very good hotel, stayed in a King Bed room with kitchenette. Room was very clean and spacious. Interior, furniture were in good shape. Did not notice any bad smell or similar as mentioned in the other review. Staff was very courteous and helpful. Parking and the hotel itself are pretty secured, almost like a little fortress. My room was facing the swimming pool area and I had no noise from the busy street.The hotel itself is at a short Cul-de-sac and the junction is easy to miss. So pay attention to your GPS.if arriving by car.
Would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Facing to the pool area, upper floors
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
HIELAXHB, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Cockatoo Near LAX Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

Dear ThomasD,
Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear of your satisfaction. We know you have a lot of options for lodging and we appreciate you choosing us.