All reviewsfull size refrigeratorfree shuttlewafflescul de sacfree breakfastother hotelskitchen sinkparking garagehotel is locatedroom was largenice poolsausagelax airportlong flightfresh fruitwould stay againshuttle service
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I needed a hotel near the airport for a layover. Friendly staff, clean room, free airport shuttle and breakfast. Comfortable bed in a huge room with a full-size refrigerator which I didn't need. Several restaurants within walking distance. Perfect place for one night to make my early morning flight.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Winger07
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Not a 5 stars hotel, but rooms are good size and comfortable. Excellent hotel rates with free internet (OK) and limited free breakfast. Easy drive from the airport. Great option if you rent a car and do not expect a luxurious accommodation.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank dublinuru
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Room was perfect and well maintained. Not too far from major LA attractions. Nice enclosed parking garage. Good breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank housunny
Reviewed January 18, 2012

I wanted to write a positive review, because of all the negative reviews I read about it. I found this hotel to be clean, quiet and comfortable. I slept well in the bed, wasn't woken up once by outside noises, or even other hotel guest noises for that matter. Surprised to find a full sized refrigerator in the room.
It was too cold to swim in the outdoor pool, but it was sparkling clean anyway and I had a hard time pulling my young daughters away from the gate surrounding it.
Most people writing negative reviews complained about the shuttle service. We found it to be prompt, clean and friendly. You have to wait by the red Hotel & Courtesy Shuttle sign on the middle median to catch the shuttle. Ask questions if you can't find this, because this is the only place they will pick you up.
This is not The Plaza or The Four Seasons, but you are also not paying those rates. I stay in hotels quite often and found this to be among the best values for a hotel that I have ever stayed in. They say you get what you pay for, but here, you get WAAAAAY more than you pay for, at least I did.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank JmrsJ
Reviewed January 18, 2012

We stayed here on a layover on our way to Hawaii. It was cheap, clean and actually pretty nice. The neighborhood isn't great, but not terrible either. They also have a free airport shuttle.

• Stayed: January 2012