All reviewsbeds were comfortablewould stay againla areafridge and microwaveyogurtstayed one nightlqbuenafreewayanaheimpetslotionlinenssoap
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Near shopping and major food chains. Hotel was clean, quiet, and inexpensive. I would totally stay again. Check-in was a breeze and I liked that the hotel wasn't big. Not a lot of traffic. I liked that the hotel staff automatically gave us the Wifi address & password.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank April T
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Perfect location, close to Disneyland, clean, and super comfortable rooms. Complimentary breakfast is good, with lots of variety but if you stay more than 4 days.. you will find you need to change the menu!!as it gets boring eating the same thing. Other than the hotel is great.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Overall the hotel was super clean and staff was friendly. Free breakfast provided was great, but need a little more variety. Our hotel room window faced west into someone's back yard. Not the most pleasant scene. We kept our curtains closed a majority of the time.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Arcalee G
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Did not get the room that was confirmed on line and was put into a lessor room and was charged the same rate as the suite we ordered. The hotel staff and the on line people were of no help and had to go to another hotel to rent another room for my 3rd employee.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lqinnhawaiiangardens, Webmaster at La Quinta Inn & Suites NE Long Beach/Cypress, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry to hear that there was some kind of mix up involving your room reservation that was not previously brought to my attention. If there is any outstanding issue at this point, please contact me immediately for a complete resolution. Our goal is 100 percent satisfaction and we will not stop until you are completely satisfied. That’s our promise to you and to all guests.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed June 20, 2014

After making a reservation over a month ago our family of five arrive on the day of check in to find out out reservation for a suite had been canceled. They were going to place us in a room with 2 full beds and a roll away, which would of left little to no space to swing your legs off to get through. I was not going to allowLQ to keep my money for a reservation that I did not request or could possibly take since we were traveling with teenage children. The manager was not in the office that day and had a young front clerk working to do her dirty laundry.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Roam537361

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry to hear that there was a reservation mix up. I’m pleased were able to provide a clean, comfortable place to stay for you, however. If there are any unresolved issues at this point, please contact me now to get that taken care of. Our goal is complete satisfaction, and we’ll do whatever is necessary to make that happen.

Hotel Manager