Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites(Los Alamitos)(Great Value!)
$121
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
$79
$59
All reviewsbeds were comfortablewould stay againfridge and microwaveyogurtnice staystayed one nightlqbuenalbanaheimfreewaypetslotionlinenssoap
Reviewed May 14, 2012

This hotel was very nice, better than the one I stayed at before flying out here. I was very clean, the staff was great. The rooms are large and so was the bathroom. Breakfast was ok not always haveing all the items every morning.
But was ok. Everything else was very good.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I only stay at La Quinta Inn's across the country. These hotels are so consistent starting from the friendly staff to the luxurious rooms all the way down to the breakfast bar. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It was so tidy and clean that I had to ask if the hotel was brand new. The linens and carpet were spotless. I was on the 4th floor so didn't check every floor but my room was very nice. I slept so well, I never heard a peep from anyone and I stayed over a weekend. The breakfast bar was a buffet! I was born and raised in Las Vegas and have seen the rooms in our so called "fancy" hotels. They are soooo beat up from all the partying crowds. The price for my accomodations was very reasonable. I highly reccommend this hotel!!!!!

Room Tip: Top floor is the most quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2012

First timeI had to travel alone for a business meeting, but I could not have felt more safe. From walking into the front door and being warmly greeted by the front desk, to leaving the next day, I felt like part of a team. Every employee greeted me with each encounter and even the guests seemed happy to be there. Some vacationing, some there for business, but everyone talked to each other. I have seen some negative reviews for this hotel, especially the breakfast service.......first of all...IT'S FREE.....second of all, they had cold cereal, milk, juice, coffee, donuts, bagels, english muffins, eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, bread to make toast, jelly, cream cheese, butter.........what more do u want.....IT'S FREE! If u choose this hotel, u will not be disappointed. And if u are.....maybe it's time to re-evaluate yourself..... :-)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JanJ40ish
Reviewed April 2, 2012

We stayed here because the so called pet friendly locations near Long Beach like to gouge their guests for $50 per night or more per pet. La Quinta was clean and fresh with updated rooms. The breakfast was average at best but the staff was extremely friendly and helpful and the room was a cut above. Would undoubtedly stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank prospector2004
Reviewed April 1, 2012

We are here at least 6 times a year... more in a good year and they're like family.
Clean rooms. Great staff. Close to everything.

Highly recommended.