“A meal with family and friends at Dal Ghiottone has become a tradition.”

Pizzeria trattoria Dal Ghiottone
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Archi
Reviewed May 2, 2019

I travel to Italy twice a year, and I always find the time to have a meal with my family and friends at Alessandro's pizzeria!
Whatever we order is consistently excellent and served with a smile.
Good prices too!
I am looking forward to my next visit.

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a reviewReviews (69)

Reviewed April 16, 2018

A group of 10 of us wondered in just as they were opening, we didnt book but just lucky enough to get a table! It seems a popular place - it was filling up quickly!
As soon as the food came, we knew why its busy. The food was amazing, every one of us had empty plates. The pasta, pizza, burger all went down really well.
I'll definitely be heading back here!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

We come every year and always the same. Great service and great food. The wine is good too. Lots of parking available out front

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed October 2, 2015

Always popular with British and Italian families. Good value and very friendly host, whose parents make the pizzas in the pizza oven which is on view. Pasta dishes too are good. TV usually on so you can watch the football if there is something you want to watch. Popular with teenagers too. Always open and always someone in even in winter and mid-week.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed March 26, 2015

Visited many times with different groups of people. The place is bit hard to find as it is set back from the main road, however I can guarantee you will be back again once you tasted it! The restaurant is not a fancy one, but authentic with checkered tablecloths and cheerful atmosphere. Always packed, opened at all times of the year. The cooks are staff very hard working and welcoming. The selection of pizzas is excellent, but do try their starters as well (usually we go for a misto made with local cheeses, ham etc). I have tried their pasta as well and it was good, but pizzas are simply the best - freshest you could find and cooked in the room, Kids love the place as there is a plenty of safe space to run around outdoors. The pricing is good with pizzas from e3.50 washed down with local wine at e2 for half lt. I have no doubt in recommending it to guests and other people.

Date of visit: March 2015