Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
I love this winery

Reviewed September 8, 2018
nancybev2018
San Ramon, California
Beautiful little gem of a winery

Reviewed August 11, 2018
jenned17
Conyers, Georgia
via mobile

All reviews wine tasting central coast friendly and knowledgeable staff great wine rolling hills wine club crackers beautiful grounds free tasting gift selection population cambria winery purchase picnic patio reds
Reviewed September 8, 2018

I have been a member of their wine club for over 25 years. Harmony is a wonderful place to taste, buy, picnic, and attend their events if you live in the area. The service is wonderful, the wines excellent. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and any Harmony wines I gift, or share with friends are always complemented. I love their reds; their Vibrante is fabulous. Visit if you can, it's a beautiful, cozy place to visit.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stopped at Harmony Cellars on a whim after visiting Hearst Castle. What a gem! Friendly staff, lovely tasting room and we shared a tasting for only $10. I’m no wine connoisseur, but enjoyed all the selections we tasted. They ship wines and you can enjoy a glass in their backyard overlooking the tiny town of Harmony. Great place to sample authentic California wines!

Reviewed July 27, 2018

Stopped at Harmony Cellars on our way down to Pismo Beach and we are so happy we did! Their red wine (my favorite) was delicious! Very smooth, I loved it all! They have a large gift shop with a lot of quality items; unique cutting boards, serving pieces, food items, etc. Outdoors they had plenty of seating and lots of beautiful flowers. We had taken picnic items for our Pismo trip so we dug them out of the car and had a relaxing picnic while we wine tasted. We walked out of there with several amazing bottles of wine. Great winery with friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Reviewed July 20, 2018

My mother and I were in the area seeing the elephant seals in San Simeon. Someone suggested we drive through harmony. It is a delightful tiny town, and lo and behold, it has a winery! We stopped for a tasting. The facility was lovely, the wine was tasty, and the people working there were friendly and seemed to enjoy their jobs. They made some great recommendations for restaurants in Cambria, and other things to see in the area.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

3rd visit to Harmony Cellers. You’d be surprised at the quality wines that come from a place with a population of 18.

This was our first time being charged upfront (as mentioned by another reviewer), perhaps they have had some problems with people walking out. Not something we took personally, it’s a business.

Our tasting guide also poured, gave us some targeted tasting info, and left us to ourselves. We personally like this approach. We want to be able to speak frankly to each other about our likes and dislikes.

This time we walked out with a bottle of their “port” and, uncharacteristic for us, a red named after the grandfather of the winery’s family.

They have a great assortment of merchandise as well. Our favorite is a line of candles called “rescuedwine” which contribute a portion of their proceeds to animal rescues. Bravo!

Date of experience: June 2018