Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nicest gift store area of 9 out of 10 wineries

We tasted 7 wines and probably 5 were excellent. Our favorite was the chardonnay. The price of... read more

Reviewed September 27, 2018
SandraAl
Palos Verdes, CA.
I love this winery

I have been a member of their wine club for over 25 years. Harmony is a wonderful place to taste... read more

Reviewed September 8, 2018
nancybev2018
San Ramon, California

All reviews wine tasting central coast friendly and knowledgeable staff great wine rolling hills wine club crackers beautiful grounds free tasting gift selection population cambria winery purchase picnic patio reds
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

3rd visit to Harmony Cellers. You’d be surprised at the quality wines that come from a place with a population of 18.

This was our first time being charged upfront (as mentioned by another reviewer), perhaps they have had some problems with people walking out. Not something we took personally, it’s a business.

Our tasting guide also poured, gave us some targeted tasting info, and left us to ourselves. We personally like this approach. We want to be able to speak frankly to each other about our likes and dislikes.

This time we walked out with a bottle of their “port” and, uncharacteristic for us, a red named after the grandfather of the winery’s family.

They have a great assortment of merchandise as well. Our favorite is a line of candles called “rescuedwine” which contribute a portion of their proceeds to animal rescues. Bravo!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 6, 2018

I've been to Harmony Cellars MANY times over the last 5 years and the service and wines are ALWAYS wonderful! I have never had a bad experience or bad wine here, so much so that my mom and I joined as members!

I am always welcomed warmly and Brandon remembers me and knows I'm a club member, which is awesome! There's another girl who I've had pour for me, and though I have asked her a few times what her name is, I can't remember because it's not one you hear often (which you'd think would help me remember!!), but she is also very sweet (blonder hair, really cute smile) and I always enjoy chatting with her, as well! I usually bring a book and some snacks so I can enjoy my wine purchases after tasting, their outdoor area is great for prime relaxing, I could spend hours out there! I also love, that even on busy days, it's not super packed. I've never been treated rudely or brushed off (even before I was a member) and have always been taken care of in a timely manner and with kindness.

I would highly suggest Harmony Cellars if you want a good wine and good time! I'll be back soon!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

We stopped at Harmony population 18 and then headed up the hill to Harmony Cellars. Beautiful Winery a top the hill. Many places to sit outside and enjoy your wine and take on the beauty of the rolling hills. We enjoyed their Wines and took some home with us. They have an expansive Gift selection in the Winery, from bottled sauces to glass wear to kitchen items many of which I hadn’t seen before. They offer a nice selection of cheeses and crackers to enjoy also.

Date of experience: April 2018
erin m, Manager at Harmony Cellars, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Thank you so much, Marsha! We hope you'll come back for another visit:)

Reviewed February 2, 2018

We always make a point to stop at Harmony Cellars on our way to Cambria. They have a nice tasting room and an awesome patio and yard where you can sit and relax while trying their wines. The location is very beautiful and tranquil. The tasting room staff have always been great.

We think their recent Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay have improved dramatically and prices are very reasonable. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Richard D
erin m, Manager at Harmony Cellars, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2018

Thank you for making Harmony Cellars part of your itinerary! We'll look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Stopped on the way for some wine tastings. 10$ for 7 different high quality wines!! Serena was super nice a very professional! Don't miss it, you won't regret

Date of experience: September 2017