Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

I love this winery

Reviewed September 8, 2018
nancybev2018
San Ramon, California

All reviews friendly and knowledgeable staff central coast great wine rolling hills crackers beautiful grounds free tasting wine club gift selection population cambria winery purchase wines picnic patio wineries
Reviewed September 27, 2018

We tasted 7 wines and probably 5 were excellent. Our favorite was the chardonnay. The price of the tasting was credited towards our purchase of a case. They have a lovely outside area with nice views and a few couples were smart and knowledgeable enough to buy a bottle of wine and take it outside and enjoy their wine and cheese and crackers. While there are many excellent wineries in the area, this is the closest winery we know of right on the main drag close to Cayucos. Too bad they close at 5. The gal pouring was nice and knowledgeable.

1  Thank SandraAl
Reviewed September 8, 2018

I have been a member of their wine club for over 25 years. Harmony is a wonderful place to taste, buy, picnic, and attend their events if you live in the area. The service is wonderful, the wines excellent. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and any Harmony wines I gift, or share with friends are always complemented. I love their reds; their Vibrante is fabulous. Visit if you can, it's a beautiful, cozy place to visit.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stopped at Harmony Cellars on a whim after visiting Hearst Castle. What a gem! Friendly staff, lovely tasting room and we shared a tasting for only $10. I’m no wine connoisseur, but enjoyed all the selections we tasted. They ship wines and you can enjoy a glass in their backyard overlooking the tiny town of Harmony. Great place to sample authentic California wines!

Reviewed July 27, 2018

Stopped at Harmony Cellars on our way down to Pismo Beach and we are so happy we did! Their red wine (my favorite) was delicious! Very smooth, I loved it all! They have a large gift shop with a lot of quality items; unique cutting boards, serving pieces, food items, etc. Outdoors they had plenty of seating and lots of beautiful flowers. We had taken picnic items for our Pismo trip so we dug them out of the car and had a relaxing picnic while we wine tasted. We walked out of there with several amazing bottles of wine. Great winery with friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Reviewed July 20, 2018

My mother and I were in the area seeing the elephant seals in San Simeon. Someone suggested we drive through harmony. It is a delightful tiny town, and lo and behold, it has a winery! We stopped for a tasting. The facility was lovely, the wine was tasty, and the people working there were friendly and seemed to enjoy their jobs. They made some great recommendations for restaurants in Cambria, and other things to see in the area.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

3rd visit to Harmony Cellers. You’d be surprised at the quality wines that come from a place with a population of 18.

This was our first time being charged upfront (as mentioned by another reviewer), perhaps they have had some problems with people walking out. Not something we took personally, it’s a business.

Our tasting guide also poured, gave us some targeted tasting info, and left us to ourselves. We personally like this approach. We want to be able to speak frankly to each other about our likes and dislikes.

This time we walked out with a bottle of their “port” and, uncharacteristic for us, a red named after the grandfather of the winery’s family.

They have a great assortment of merchandise as well. Our favorite is a line of candles called “rescuedwine” which contribute a portion of their proceeds to animal rescues. Bravo!

Reviewed June 6, 2018

I've been to Harmony Cellars MANY times over the last 5 years and the service and wines are ALWAYS wonderful! I have never had a bad experience or bad wine here, so much so that my mom and I joined as members!

I am always welcomed warmly and Brandon remembers me and knows I'm a club member, which is awesome! There's another girl who I've had pour for me, and though I have asked her a few times what her name is, I can't remember because it's not one you hear often (which you'd think would help me remember!!), but she is also very sweet (blonder hair, really cute smile) and I always enjoy chatting with her, as well! I usually bring a book and some snacks so I can enjoy my wine purchases after tasting, their outdoor area is great for prime relaxing, I could spend hours out there! I also love, that even on busy days, it's not super packed. I've never been treated rudely or brushed off (even before I was a member) and have always been taken care of in a timely manner and with kindness.

I would highly suggest Harmony Cellars if you want a good wine and good time! I'll be back soon!

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

We stopped at Harmony population 18 and then headed up the hill to Harmony Cellars. Beautiful Winery a top the hill. Many places to sit outside and enjoy your wine and take on the beauty of the rolling hills. We enjoyed their Wines and took some home with us. They have an expansive Gift selection in the Winery, from bottled sauces to glass wear to kitchen items many of which I hadn’t seen before. They offer a nice selection of cheeses and crackers to enjoy also.

erin m, Manager at Harmony Cellars, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Thank you so much, Marsha! We hope you'll come back for another visit:)

Reviewed February 2, 2018

We always make a point to stop at Harmony Cellars on our way to Cambria. They have a nice tasting room and an awesome patio and yard where you can sit and relax while trying their wines. The location is very beautiful and tranquil. The tasting room staff have always been great.

We think their recent Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay have improved dramatically and prices are very reasonable. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Richard D
erin m, Manager at Harmony Cellars, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2018

Thank you for making Harmony Cellars part of your itinerary! We'll look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Stopped on the way for some wine tastings. 10$ for 7 different high quality wines!! Serena was super nice a very professional! Don't miss it, you won't regret