“If You Stay at Inn on the Beach....”
Review of Harmony Cellars

Harmony Cellars
Ranked #2 of 4 things to do in Harmony
More attraction details
Owner description: Award-winning, artisan wines and a tasting room offering pastoral views of the coastal countryside come together to create perfect Harmony. Sample the craftsmanship of veteran Winemaker Chuck Mulligan: Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Riesling, Cabernet, spicy Zins and Port! Gift shop and picnic area. Family and dog friendly. Harmony Cellars is located 5 miles South of Cambria - just off HWY 1.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 14, 2013

If you stay at Inn on the Beach, you can get a card for a free tasting at the Cellars. I don't like wine but found a couple that were tasty even to me! My favorite was the Rose. One of the wines was a bit strong and started a coughing spell in me (embarrassing). I was rapidly served a large glass of water which was very helpful :) Harmony is a cute little stopover and don't miss the hand blown glassworks shop there!

Date of experience: July 2013
All reviews
"wine tasting"
in 10 reviews
"central coast"
in 6 reviews
"friendly and knowledgeable staff"
"great wine"
in 3 reviews
"reds"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed July 6, 2013

A group of friends and I stopped by while in the area for a wedding. Fantastic ambiance! We grabbed a few bottles of wine, sat outside overlooking the mountains and took in the views. We visited on a Saturday, and it wasn't crowded whatsoever. Great experience!

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I received a wine tasting for two at Harmony Cellars through Living Social when I purchased my deal for The Morgan hotel. I admit to not being much of a wine drinker, but I enjoyed the whites very much, especially the Sauvignon Blanc and Riesling. The staff was very friendly. I will go back when I am in the area again. Harmony is a cute place with a population of 18.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Nice Wine tasting experience. The hostess is very knowledgeable and friendly. They are very dog friendly and allowed us to bring our dog inside for the tasting. They have a lot of neat nick knacks for sale in their tasting room. The wine tasting is $5 for 6 tastes. If you want to keep the glass it will only cost you an extra $2. They have a good selection of reds and whites. I personally like the Riesling. My wife loves the Zin.

Date of experience: February 2013