Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Don't miss the turn-off to Harmony

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Allison C
Winnipeg, Canada
Quaint and interesting

We enjoyed visiting since it was in the area. Nice to see glassblowing in progress, which can be... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2018
Reed W
Monterey, California

All reviews glass blowing for sale pottery shop beautiful pieces blown glass beautiful glass beautiful works of art on display day trip hearst castle glassblowing lesson morro bay vase nate earrings population cambria
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

On our way back from Hearst Castle to Morro Bay we turned off to see Harmony on the suggestion of a friend. This small, unique place is well worth the visit. What was a small town is now an artists' town with the Glassworks one of the main attractions. The Glassworks offers the opportunity to see (and experience of you wish) glassblowing as well as having a wide range of items for sale from jewelry to much larger pieces.

Reviewed October 7, 2018

We enjoyed visiting since it was in the area. Nice to see glassblowing in progress, which can be interesting.
It was interesting and had a nice gift shop.
Easy in and out and no problems parking, so if in the area and have some time to spare, worth stopping by.
Not sure I'd make this a destination, just saying, but a nice place to visit.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

Come visit one of the several businesses in this quite location. If you are lucky you will see one of he glass blowers creating new pieces.

Reviewed August 22, 2018

My daughter and I had a wonderful experience in creating glass blown vase and bowl. Nate is a great teacher and makes the creative experience all come together with easy step by step patient teaching! Fun!

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Our family had so much fun making glass bowls with Eric. He was super patient carefully guided us through the multiple steps required to make glass bowls. Fascinating, informative and totally engaging!

Reviewed July 22, 2018

My best friend and I did 2 classes back to back and Nate had his heart in our projects and learning the whole time. He worked hard to teach and guide us and the results were 2 absolutely beautiful bowls (I only have the photo of my own below) plus new knowledge and learning. The charming town of Harmony, the dedication to the arts and learning the craft, plus the lovely folks everywhere in town made for an unforgettable experience. Whether just visiting to look at beautiful glass of many genres, shopping, or being a glass working student, you will not be disappointed. Just lovely! It's not just a town, but a community of real artists who want to share their love and skill with all. Thank you, Nate and Harmony Glassworks!

1  Thank Becky L
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

What an awesome experience! Nate was such a great teacher! If you have ever wanted to try glass blowing this is the place to do it! The most fun I have had in a while! Check it off your bucket list!

Reviewed June 16, 2018

Just across the road from Harmony Pottery, the glassworks is full of gorgeous, artistic pieces...I wish Iived nearer. As it was all, luggage restrictions meant I had to confine myself to a few small fridge magnets that had a chance of surviving the vagaries of baggage handlers. They did and I am admiring them now in the rainy UK. Definitely worth dropping in if you are in the area...and Harmony even offers cup of tea or coffee to visitors..how very charming.

Reviewed April 14, 2018

We made a slight detour from our route to visit Harmony because it sounded....interesting. We are always interested in seeing fine crafts, and a village with a population of 18 seemed a likely bet. The main street hosts a pottery shop, a self-help tourist centre, and a glass blowing studio and shop. We were very, very impressed by the variety and quality of the items on display and for sale, and fortunately for our pocketbooks we were at max weight for our return flight to Canada. If you’re in the area of SLO or Paso Robles, do stop at Harmony.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

My husband Bob loved this glass blowing lesson. He has wanted to do this for years and Nate was such a great teacher, he really took his time and the outcome was a beautiful blue bowl. The town itself is very charming, and everyone we ran into was so kind. We can't wait to come back with our kids and grandchildren.