“"Punished for No Printer"”

Fatte Alberts Pizza Co
Ranked #8 of 124 Restaurants in Hanford
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 26, 2010

I do not have a printer at home. When I called (twice) each employee stated to me that they could not honor the $$ off of a carry out pizza. One of them said that it needed to be "seen." I said "well, I can show you the coupon on my iphone once I get there!"
I just don't think it is very business like to not honor a coupon deal if I don't have a printer.
I get pizza's delivered from Me& Eds & they never want the damn thing!
Not good business Fatty! Not at all!!

Reviewed July 6, 2010

High prices, terrible food and service. I will never go back

Reviewed February 6, 2010

Fatte Alberts seems to be pricey but it is an 18" pizza which is more that 3 inches larger than regular large pizzas and they are generous in toppings.

The service is outstanding and if you have special dietary needs they will try to help! I am diabetic and their sauces has no added sugar and their whole wheat crust is something to write home about.

If you want appetizers, come in during Happy hour because they are half-priced. Order the on draft root beer and then after you ate your appetizer get their unlimited Calzone! I add anchovies to the green thumb and love it every time!

I lived in NY and Jersey. I ate pizza there and could not find anywhere that compared until I ate at Fatee Alberts. When you add their community support, Steve's great smile, and the extraordinary service, you cannot beat Fatte Alberts as a place to go!

Reviewed April 28, 2009

I grew up with gourmet bay area pizza and nothing in the valley compared until Fatte Albert's came to town. Excellent crust and super friendly staff. This reviewer gives it two thumbs up!

Reviewed March 26, 2009

This is the only pizza we go to in Hanford. Everyone working there is great. Pizza in not the only thing that is great. We recently got a pastrami sandwich, Calaone and chicken wings are also great. The beer proces are better then they are at the chain pizza places in Hanford. We will never go to another piza place in Hanford. If they are closed we will not have piza till they are open.