“Average”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Have had better pizza..But then again,it's Hanford..this is as good as it gets.

Reviewed September 5, 2010

We visited Fate Alberts for the first time because they had people on the street corners advertising buy on get one free pizzas. We are always open to trying something for the first time. Well, the first visit will be our last visit.

I was not impressed with the cleanliness of the place, but the service was great. We received complimentary sodas while we waited for our to go pizzas. When we got home we discovered that there was hardly any toppings on the pizzas.

My barbecue chicken pizza had very dry chunks of chicken on it, a few rings of purple onion on it and no sauce at all. They did give a couple of small containers of ranch dressing to take home. The other pizza had fresh basil on it which hadn't been chopped up. Both pizzas were so bland it was ridiculous. The crust was average.

Reviewed August 26, 2010

I do not have a printer at home. When I called (twice) each employee stated to me that they could not honor the $$ off of a carry out pizza. One of them said that it needed to be "seen." I said "well, I can show you the coupon on my iphone once I get there!"
I just don't think it is very business like to not honor a coupon deal if I don't have a printer.
I get pizza's delivered from Me& Eds & they never want the damn thing!
Not good business Fatty! Not at all!!

Reviewed July 6, 2010

High prices, terrible food and service. I will never go back

Reviewed February 6, 2010

Fatte Alberts seems to be pricey but it is an 18" pizza which is more that 3 inches larger than regular large pizzas and they are generous in toppings.

The service is outstanding and if you have special dietary needs they will try to help! I am diabetic and their sauces has no added sugar and their whole wheat crust is something to write home about.

If you want appetizers, come in during Happy hour because they are half-priced. Order the on draft root beer and then after you ate your appetizer get their unlimited Calzone! I add anchovies to the green thumb and love it every time!

I lived in NY and Jersey. I ate pizza there and could not find anywhere that compared until I ate at Fatee Alberts. When you add their community support, Steve's great smile, and the extraordinary service, you cannot beat Fatte Alberts as a place to go!