“The Best!”
Review of Mike's Grill

Mike's Grill
Ranked #3 of 123 Restaurants in Hanford
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Absolutely my favorite place to dine in town! Amazing burgers and fries but the service is excellent also. It's just a hole in the wall place but it's perfect and exactly what we need in this area. I come all the way from lemoore every once in awhile to catch a tasty burger =)

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Drove across town for one of Mike's famous breakfast burrito I read about on the local reviews. I arrived at 1015 to find out that they were sold out of burritos, so ask if I could get one of Mike's famous hamburgers and was took to come back at 1100 to get it. So when they advertise open from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. does not mean you can get food. I recommend to call in advance to see if they are servicing and if they have what you want to eat available. Do not think I will be back.

1  Thank PurpleDancingqueen
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I have tryed every thing from burgers to sandwitches and they are all great

1  Thank Wade D
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Very good breakfast burritos. Mike and his staff are friendly and know what I like.

1  Thank Perry D
Reviewed March 7, 2012

Two thumbs up. We had been waiting to eat here it used to close at 2pm so we would always miss it, but now it stays open until 4pm. This place is a must if your looking for good burgers,fries & onion rings! It has a variety of other foods like melts etc. The owner is who actually assisted us and he was really polite and down to earth, had a great attitude we felt really welcome. The price range was great when were done with our meal we didn't have the same experience as if we ate a fast food burger. Maybe it is because the it's Angus Beef and everything tasted so fresh, which was great! You can either sit outside and enjoy the sun or you can sit inside and relax watching a bit of t.v. We will be going back as long as we live in this area.

1  Thank Maria A