$80
Rodeway Inn(Hanford)(Great Value!)
$55
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $67/night.

Holiday Lodge(Hanford)
$55
$60
Comfort Inn Hanford(Hanford)(Great Value!)
$90
Hotels.com
$151
Sequoia Inn(Hanford)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsacross the streetroom was cleannothing fancycul de sacryan's placeexcellent locationbest westernsgreat restaurantright next dooreasy accessbreakfast sandwichmotelhousekeepingmilkgascerealmall
Reviewed November 14, 2014

The hotel is close to restaurants and a gas station.
When arriving at the hotel I was given an upper room (which I requested) with a broken toilet (water standing in it unable to flush it). I was given a new room in the first floor immediately. There was lots of parking so I could park pretty much outside my room.
The room was very spacious but had no other lights but neon lights which I did not like at all.
The room itself was clean and the bed was comfortable.
Breakfast was served in the small lobby and did not have a lot of choice (packed Danishs, waffles, yoghurt)
The hotel is close to a railway line and the train seemed to be honking all night long. I would probably chose another hotel in Hanford if I was to go again.

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed October 26, 2014

Hanford CA Best Western Inn is by far the best of the motels we have tried there. There aren't a lot of choices, and the last one we tried other than BW was awful. We visit relatives in Hanford once or twice a year and always stay at BW. No real problems with it, it just isn't as nice as some of the chain's newer, much nicer Best Western Plus motels. The only problem we've had is that twice they've had no yogurt with breakfast. Other than that an OK place with free wi-fi and comfy rooms.

2  Thank Grampy_Bob
Reviewed October 15, 2014

I felt like the staff at Best Western Hanford Inn really cared about us. When we mentioned we needed a taxi to get to the Amtrak station we were given a ride. Extremely clean; rooms get aired out so they smell fresh. We are always greeted by name. Housekeeping is excellent.

1  Thank marlene t
Reviewed October 8, 2014

Dirty, unsafe and a rip off. Made reservation online at what looked like a nice hotel. Arrived to find a dirty unsafe dishonest establishment. Went to check in and were assigned two rooms on the ground floor with a dirty dilapidated van parked in front of the rooms. My friends and I felt unsafe with the van impeding the entrance and blocking visibility from the road, plus the room keys didn't work. Went back to front desk and asked for different rooms, Kevin the front desk agent obliged and we were moved to new rooms. Once again the room keys didn't work, went back to front desk for new keys. Finally were able to open the doors, big mistake, one of the rooms smelled like week old dirty diapers. That was enough, my friends and I went back to Kevin at the front desk agent and told him the rooms were not acceptable and we would not be staying. He assured us their would be no charges on our credit cards. A few days later I was surprised to find both rooms for two nights charged to my credit card, which was doubly interesting since only one room was under my name and credit card. Contacted the hotel directly was told by Sonya they would refund one night but charge us for the other since we didn't cancel 24 hours in advance, even though I told her that her employee assured me we would not be charged anything. Hard to cancel 24 hours in advance when you don't know you've booked a dump. Took the next step and contacted Best Western corporate headquarters and was basically told sorry they let each hotel dictate their own policies. Great customer service Best Western I'll never stay at one of your hotels again.

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Kerin R
Reviewed October 7, 2014

Motel is starting to show its age. There is some defered maintenance. It needs a really good deep cleaning inside and outside. Breakfast is at 2or 3 tables in the lobby. We used Bestwestern points so it was free. All the staff were very helpful and friendly. Ideal for 1 night.