“A continuing 100% satisfaction experience at a BW”

Best Western Hanford Inn
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Hanford
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I have been staying at this particular BW location for a large number of years and there is absolutely NOT a single time that I have ever experienced anything less than a "great business and personal lodging stay" here. Even under the overwhelming local agricultural event happening when thet are always "sold out" - they even find a space for me to stay there and it's the very normal 100% experience for myself.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect in a small town hotel, but was pleased with the clean rooms, friendly service and ease of access from the freeway. The lobby is tiny and breakfast is, in my opinion, not worth eating, but if you are happy with cereal and white flour products you will be happy. The lobby has been personalized to the owner's tastes, some Buddhist or Hindu decor (I don't know the difference.) When we arrived a young girl--I assumed she was a family member-- was watching cartoons. Some might think this was unprofessional, but I think having your kids in your business place is pretty cool.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

cleaning crew ready for you to leave room or knocking on door to get you out of the room when people are still sleeping and very tired. THIS IS WERE I SAW THAT THIS WAS WRONG SINCE YOU HAVE A 3 HOUR WINDOW TO DO THIS JOB

1  Thank Yolanda A
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Our trip was great, as the room was very clean, comfortable beds and the receptionist was always polite. We had a few things that we needed as we have a handicap child, and she was always willing to help.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

This was a very clean and easy to find Hotel. It was also quiet and I did not hear other guests talking, jumping or carrying on. This was a great stay. There was coffee available first thing in the morning and breakfast if you wanted it. I needed to use a computer to print directions and they had a computer available to use. I also did not want anyone to come in my room while I was not there as I had brought valuables with me. They had a do not disturb sign on the door. ALSO there is a great restaurant within easy walking distance that had great food and service. This is a place I will stay at again. There are not many places I say that about as I am pretty picky. Highly suggest if you are traveling to Hanford you stay here.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 23, 2014

A friend and I on a girl's road trip stopped in late in Hanford, CA. We first stopped at the Super 8 where we had a terrible experience with cockroaches and immediately checked out. It was 1:00 a.m. when we rang at the Best Western, waking the proprietor. He was gracious and friendly, asking if I had AAA for a discount. After checking in, he found us a place to park because the lot was full, and ran up to the room while we were parking to turn on the air conditioner for us. Then he came over to help us unload the bags and offered to carry them up to the room. All of this service in the middle of the night! Something you don't expect except at a star hotel. The room was clean nice, and and the beds were very comfortable. The next morning the woman at the desk was also friendly and courteous. Because of our late night we arrived just as she was cleaning up the breakfast. She made fresh waffle batter so we could enjoy a morning meal We were heading to Sequoia that day, so she gave up a map and chatted with us about how to get there and best things to see.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Clean rooms, clean towels, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave and large television in the room. Decent continental breakfast. Wifi available at no additional cost. Small swimming pool. Easy access from the freeway. Only an exit or two away from downtown.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hanford
Comfort Inn Hanford
Best Western Inn & Suites Lemoore
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#5 of 8 in Hanford

Been to Best Western Hanford Inn? Share your experiences!