Comfort Inn Hanford(Hanford)(Great Value!)
$90
Home2.com
Rodeway Inn(Hanford)(Great Value!)
$55
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $68/night.

Holiday Lodge(Hanford)
$55
$60
TripAdvisor
All reviewsacross the streetroom was cleannothing fancycul de sacryan's placeexcellent locationbest westernsgreat restaurantright next dooreasy accessbreakfast sandwichmotelhousekeepingmilkgascerealmall
Reviewed May 12, 2011

This is an older Best Western, but has apparently undergone recent renovation and management change.

I found the rooms to be "larger" and spotless -- well -- OK, very, very clean. Since I am a bit of a "neat freak," I NOTICE clean.

The staff was very helpful with directions and recommendations. No, it's not the Grand Ritz, but it is a very nice moderate property. Nearby restaurants and gas stations are a help.

I don't go through this area very often, but if I do and if I need a room, this will be my choice.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
BestWestern05448, General Manager at Best Western Hanford Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2011

We thank you for taking the time to post your recent experience on TripAdvisor.com. We are pleased to hear that your recent stay exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 7, 2010

This was your basic type room. It did have frig, hair dryer, iron & iron board etc. Parking right in front of your room, which in our case turned out to be a good thing.

We found out just after checking in that no pets were allowed. It was late in the evening & we were pretty tired. Unfortunetly, we had our mini aussie with us, so we let him sleep in our car the first night. He did not go in the motel room.

Next day we took him to relatives house to stay there. When we went back to our rooms in the afternoon, our door keys were blocked. A man who appeared to be a manger, walked towards us while we were trying to get in our room & took our cards. We told him we were having trouble unlocking the door. He did not say one word to us, was very unfriendly. He just started sliding my card over & over, which did not work and then tried my spouses several times & finally opened the door. He then turned around & walked away. It was a very uncomfortable situation.

We did not enjoy our stay there and do not plan on staying in the area again. On May 22 our Aussie dug out from relatives backyard never to be seen again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2009

The people that work here are very rude. My girlfriend and I had to be dropped off by a family member, the woman working went snooping and saw our ride in the car and charged our room stating that we had a visitor, when I already told them we didn't. The air conditioning in the room wouldn't stay on, it kept turning on and off, the beds are hard and not comfortable, the shower had very little pressure, the volume on the t.v was low even turned all the way up. It was an awful experience, I would rather sleep in the car. If I could give it 0 stars I would. SAVE YOUR MONEY, DO NO SUPPORT THESE AWFUL PEOPLE AND THIS AWFUL MOTEL.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank READTHISREVIEWCA
Reviewed January 11, 2007

i also stayed there the weekend before and i also had the same or similiar experiance with the same receptionist. my bother had booked the room for me and she gave him one quate but when we got there she gave a much higher quote!! the only reason we stood there is becuase she was going to charge my bothers credit card!! she has abad attitude and no good customer service and your right the owner does approve her bad attitude!! i will never never recomed this hotel to anyone!!

Stayed: July 2006
1  Thank mirellaelizarraras
Reviewed January 9, 2007

I have given this hotel an average rating because everything about this hotel room was average.. My room was on the first floor and parked my car infront of my hotel room.. The hotel in reality is like a motel because of its front parking situation.. You open your door and you're in the parking area.. The room had all amenities such as microwave, hair dryer and television and was clean!! The bed gets a 6 out of 10 for comfort. I missed breakfast so I can't comment. I believe I heard the train go by at night a few times so the hotel must be located somewhat near train tracks!! Overall, it's an average and clean room to spend the night.. I called in advance and got the room for $65 plus tax!!

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)