“Lunch While Shopping”

Dining options: Lunch
Hanford, California
“Lunch While Shopping”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Stopped for the first time at Arsenio's by the Hanford Mall for lunch. For a fast food restaurant it has very good menu selections. I got the Two Fish Taco Plate which you order a the counter was very good and fast. They have a nice little salsa bar that you can get as much as you need. The fish tacos were very large with two large pieces of fish in each taco along with cabbage, a sweet mayo based tartar sauce and pico de gallo. They were great. The refried beans were good, but felt the Spanish rice to be a little dried out. I had a sofa that you can refill as many times as you want. There is quit a lot of seating, but looks like most of the business is drive thru and only a few people eating in side.

I will be back to try other items.

• Visited June 2014

California
“Much better than I thought it would be”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

It looked like just a fast-food joint from the outside, but when I they brought me a delicious "wet burrito," well, I changed my mind. Everything was clean, the staff was friendly, and the food was marvelous. If you are in a hurry, or you have a bunch of ravenous kids, you will be thankful you stopped at this place. I certainly was.

• Visited March 2014