“Outstanding selection”
Review of Sizzler

Sizzler
Ranked #38 of 123 Restaurants in Hanford
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Sizzler is home to U.S.D.A Choice steaks cut fresh in-house daily, seafood, including fresh, sustainable Salmon, all complimented by our famous Craft Salad Bar.
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Visited Hanford for the first time and wasn't sure where to eat. Spotted the Sizzler and pulled in (parking lot entry was a bit funky, but that's not the restaruant's fault.) We eat at Sizzler a lot at home, so was expecting pretty much the same fare. But this Sizzler had a lot more going for it! More (and more varied) food selections, especially hot food on the salad bar. The wait staff were very polite and attentive. I'm not used to having fresh plates brought to me and was a little worried that I would run out of food before I got at new plate, not the case at all. Everything was very clean and well kept. My only complaint was that the onion rings and chicken wings were a bit cold for my taste, but everything else I tried was excellent.

There are newer reviews for Sizzler

Reviewed March 20, 2014

good food ...great buffet... fresh food not old and cold....would return again and plan too return soon.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Sizzler was my sons choice to eat at for his 18th birthday...as soon as we ordered we got great service...the waitress was great...the food was great...very clean restaurant..and my son even got a birthday cupcake along with the waiters singing happy birthday to him... our children love sizzlers!!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

This should be the #1 restaurant in Hanford on TripAdvisor. We lived here for 18 years and it was our entire families favorite restaurant. We miss it and any trip to the area has to include a meal here. They offer more choices with their salad bar than any other Sizzler I have every been to. If you don't see something on the salad bar just ask and they will likely bring it to you, ie baked potato. Everything is always fresh and clean and their service is always pleasant. It can get really busy especially on a Sunday afternoon, but so worth the wait!