“Lazy so went to lunch”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Hanford, California
“Lazy so went to lunch”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

The wife and I got lazy, so decide to go out to get lunch. Thought we would try Chili's have not been there for a couple of years and did not like it last time, but thought we would try one more time. Got to give them another chance. We start with drink the wife had the mango ice tea which was really good. I had the Margarita Trio which was really great. I really liked the tropical margarita. Then we ordered the 2 for $20. I had the baby back ribs and fries. The ribs did not have much meat and was dry, but the sauce was very good. The wife the fish and mango sauce. Had to return to kitchen fish was not cooked still cold. The second one they came out with was really good. The service staff was really friendly and very good. Overall just average for a chain.

• Visited November 2013

Seattle, WA, USA
“An excellent place to eat”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

This is an excellent place to eat. The food was good, the service was very good and the decor was nice too.

Visited October 2013
San Diego, California
“Bad Experience, Bad Customer Service, Bad Service.....”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We ate dinner at this Chili's Restaurant in June, 2013. It was a family night out just after attending Church. I should have seen the signs as we walked in and it took 10 minutes for someone to have us seated when there's no other people waiting in line. Once seated, it took a couple fo minutes for our waiter to come in and ask us for drinks or appetizer which was just fine. We gave him our orders and it took another 5 minutes for our drinks to come. I am used to eating at this restaurant chain and I know that there is free chips and salsa served while you wait for your orders. This particular instance, there was none served. I looked at the other tables and they have chips and salsa on their table. I asked a waiter and he said talk to your waiter. I waited for our waiter and then he apologized and served us chips and salsa. We gave our orders and he gave them to the kitchen people. We have been seated for about 15 minutes when we noticed this "white" family got seated about two tables away from us. I noticed that our waiter was really friendly with that family talking and joking along the way. They got their drinks, chips and salsa right away - no waiting. About 15 minutes later, our food came - almost the same time the other family's foods were served. The problem is that we ordered appetizer and we are being served our main entrees. I asked our waiter what happened to our appetizer and he answered " I don't know, but let me check." This is really bad and I am already mad at this point. All throughout the meal, our waiter never asked how are we doing or asked if we need a refill. I have to flag another waitress to give us refills on our drinks. After the meal, I complained to the Manager on duty and she just said thank you for bringing that to our attention - that's it. No apology - nothing. To date I promise never to set foot on that restaurant again and I tell all my friends and family teh bad experience we have had in this restaurant.

• Visited June 2013