“New Place in Town”

Description: http://daisyreyscountrykitchen.com/
Hanford, California
“New Place in Town”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Finally got to try Daisy Rey's today. The decor is modern and classy creating a nice ambience. Loved the menu selections. My pear salad with fried Brie was wonderful!!!!! I definitely want to go back!!!! The service was excellent.

• Visited October 2012

“Delicious food, bad service”
Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

I went to Daisy Rays on a Thursday of downtown market. Fortunately it wasn't busy at all. My friend and I ordered our food and drink in a timely manner. My friend got her food pretty quickly but my pasta dish took about half an hour. When I had asked the waiter about it he said "oh, you still don't have that??" obviously I'm watching my friend eat her meal and he didn't think enough to check on my food?? He then said my food got burned and they would get me a new dish. They finally gave me my food about 8 minutes later. And it was obviously freshly made and delicious. But all they did to compensate me was buy me a beer. Haven't returned to see if the service has improved.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Great place, great food”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Visited Daisy Rey's with my husband, we were walking through downtown Hanford and just happened to notice it. It's a very small place but it was really nice and clean inside. The staff was friendly and very accommodating to my husbands allergies, our waiter was able to tell us exactly what was in all the food, which was very reassuring. The portions were perfect, and the food tasted great. We will definitely visit again.

• Visited March 2012