“An oasis in a sea of mediocrity.”
Review of Fugazzis

Fugazzis
Ranked #13 of 123 Restaurants in Hanford
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Carlsbad, California
“An oasis in a sea of mediocrity.”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

If there is one thing Hanford, CA was in desperate need, was a decent restaurant. Well, they finally have one. Fugazzis is the only quality restaurant where you will find linen tablecloths and good dinner ware. The food is excellent and on the night we visited, the wait staff was prompt, attentive and professional. The menu is filled with surprises (good ones) and the drink menu is equally good. There were four of us and the total bill, with drinks was $134.00. Not bad when I've paid much more and received far less. I will most definitely return the next time I am in town to visit relatives.

• Visited July 2014

Oak Harbor, Washington
“Great place for a special occasion”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We had the dinner for 2 and enjoyed everything. Salad was basic, but the appetizer was a combo of 3 great items. The filet mignon did have a larger than normal piece of fat, but the flavor and quality was there. Dessert was a crem brûlée cheesecake and delicious as well.

• Visited May 2014
Corcoran, California
“the brusslesprout appitizer”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I came here because they catered a Christmas dinner at my work once so I wanted to see what it was like at the restaurant itself. I went at a weird time of day about 3pm so the place was empty but me and yet my cup was empty more often than not so the service kind of sucked. the food was good/ ok although to be honest other than remembering it was beef in a sauce of some kind its not that memorable. The brusslesprouts were a good flavor but under cooked for my taste.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Amanda P
“Bread dipping sauce”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

So everything that touched my lips was absurdly ourstanding. From the get go, the appetizers were mind blowing. From the sweet taste of the bread to the sauce you dipped the bread in! This place of fine cuisine was recommended and I highly recommend that if you're thinking about then yes do it.

San Joaquin, California
“Best Restaurant in Hanford, California”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We have eaten at Fugazzis time and time again and it just does not get old. The food is always deliciously prepared and the presentation is great. The bread that is served while waiting for your food is wonderful - I love the dipping sauce. We eat at Fugazzis at least once a month and we just can't stop coming back. The service has always been classy and we have not had one bad experience at this restaurant. It used to be called the "Purple Potato" and that was great too. One can have a choice of a hearty meal to a light salad. The shiitake mushroom appetizer is my favorite. I also recommend the Jambalaya (pasta or rice is fine by me). My daughter loves their wraps. My wife loves their pizzas. This is a must try restaurant whenever you visit Hanford, California. I lived in San Diego, CA for 20 years and I can compare this restaurant to the great ones in San Diego.

• Visited October 2013