“Bread dipping sauce”

Ranked #11 of 124 Restaurants in Hanford
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

So everything that touched my lips was absurdly ourstanding. From the get go, the appetizers were mind blowing. From the sweet taste of the bread to the sauce you dipped the bread in! This place of fine cuisine was recommended and I highly recommend that if you're thinking about then yes do it.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We have eaten at Fugazzis time and time again and it just does not get old. The food is always deliciously prepared and the presentation is great. The bread that is served while waiting for your food is wonderful - I love the dipping sauce. We eat at Fugazzis at least once a month and we just can't stop coming back. The service has always been classy and we have not had one bad experience at this restaurant. It used to be called the "Purple Potato" and that was great too. One can have a choice of a hearty meal to a light salad. The shiitake mushroom appetizer is my favorite. I also recommend the Jambalaya (pasta or rice is fine by me). My daughter loves their wraps. My wife loves their pizzas. This is a must try restaurant whenever you visit Hanford, California. I lived in San Diego, CA for 20 years and I can compare this restaurant to the great ones in San Diego.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I called ahead and made reservations. When we arrived, the hostess promptly seated us at a nice table. That's when the good service ended.

We weren't served bread until we asked for it. The waitress delivered all of our food by abruptly dropping the plates in front of us and quickly leaving before asking if there was anything else we needed. I know it sounds silly, but it is really tacky to just slam the plates on the table and run. This is a nice restaurant, not Denny's. Our entrees were delivered to our table before they had removed our salad plates so we had to try to juggle all the plates because there wasn't room for all of them.

Two of my guests had ordered fish entrees, but weren't sure what came with the entree. We asked the waitress before we ordered and we were told that both entrees came with pilaf and vegetables. When the entrees came, only one of the fish entrees had vegetables. Now we had to wait until we could catch the waitress again because she had run off before we realized the problem. When we did catch her, she started to argue that actually only one of the fish entrees came with veggies and it was obvious that she didn't care about what she originally told us. I finally told her to just bring some veggies which she finally did begrudgingly.

The food was good. The service from our waitress was really bad for an upscale restaurant. Please Fugazzi's - teach your servers some manners.

1  Thank Sweetflowers
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I lived in the bay area for 14 yrs in which there are gr8 restaurants on every corner. NOT so in Hanford. Until Fugazzi's! A lot of variety on the menu and always done with premium ingredients. Bar drinks are always done right and desserts are large enough to share. First restaurant that has really impressed me since moving to this small town!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We had a wonderful meal here after a special event with 14 people and a baby. The staff were more than accommodating with us and seated us in a spot where everyone could hear conversation around one large table.

Lots of options, very tasty, hot and fresh. Some had salads, some had pasta or pizza, everyone seemed to enjoy their meals.