New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Good experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn- Hanford

Americas Best Value Inn- Hanford
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Hanford

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
SODA SPRINGS
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

The room was clean although the bathroom towels were small and could have been used as sandpaper. The refrigerator did not work. The mgt tried to fix it, but to no avail. They were resealing the asphalt while we were there and it looks like they are trying to make upgrades, but they still have a way to go. However, it was quiet and with our AARP discount the room was inexpensive.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Santa Rosa, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Dont go here.
Smells,rooms are dirty,noisy,no free breakfast cause doors are always locked to office,flys in room.Sewer smell in rooms
shower had no curtain,pool was dirty,so not worth the money. Stay somewhere else

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars

Travelers are raving about these Hanford hotels

Sacramento, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

I wish I could give no stars. First walking into the room there was a nasty sewage smell that only got worse and worse as time went on. After taking a shower and grabbing the towel, a long curly black hair fell out and I noticed quite a few smaller black hairs inside of the towel. The towel was also stiff and smelled bad. Most hotels give you several towels, but this one gives one bath towel, one washcloth, and one hand towel. The microwave did not work and I checked to make sure it was plugged in. The fitted sheets they put on the beds are too SMALL and keep coming up when your trying to sleep. I woke up to find myself on an itchy mattress. The room had NO hair dryer like their website states. Out of all the rooms they had available (only 4 cars in the lot) they placed a very noisy group of boys right next door to me blaring music late at night and early in the morning and yelling sexual things at women walking by. I felt very unsafe since I am a woman staying here alone. They also charge your credit card before (not after like other hotels). The only good thing I can say about this hotel is that the air conditioner works.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Janelle H
Yucaipa, CA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

After reading the reviews about this place, I believed that others were just disgruntled because they were unhappy about something that wasn't perfect. I WAS WRONG!!

I booked two nights for a business trip, but could only stomach one night. The smell in the lobby was bad enough, but the room literally smelled like raw sewage - or worse! I cancelled my second night and drove nearly 20 miles to find my room. Never again will I stay in this place!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Caldwell, Idaho
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2010

Looks great from the outside, however the lobby smelled terrible, the room was stinky, too. The bathroom was weird and NOT clean. The carpet was damp. I was told these are the same owners as a Motel 6 down the road that had Spiderman sheets on the bed (my dad had the unfortunate experience of staying there!) We exhibited at the World Ag Expo in Tulare and had a hard time finding rooms; I'd rather be farther from the show then stay here!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hanford
Comfort Inn Hanford
Motel 6 Lemoore
Motel 6 Lemoore
#5 of 6 in Lemoore
3.5 of 5 stars 18 reviews

Been to Americas Best Value Inn- Hanford? Share your experiences!