WINNER WONDERLAND

Santa Rosa, California
“Very gross”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

Dont go here.
Smells,rooms are dirty,noisy,no free breakfast cause doors are always locked to office,flys in room.Sewer smell in rooms
shower had no curtain,pool was dirty,so not worth the money. Stay somewhere else

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Sacramento, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2012

I wish I could give no stars. First walking into the room there was a nasty sewage smell that only got worse and worse as time went on. After taking a shower and grabbing the towel, a long curly black hair fell out and I noticed quite a few smaller black hairs inside of the towel. The towel was also stiff and smelled bad. Most hotels give you several towels, but this one gives one bath towel, one washcloth, and one hand towel. The microwave did not work and I checked to make sure it was plugged in. The fitted sheets they put on the beds are too SMALL and keep coming up when your trying to sleep. I woke up to find myself on an itchy mattress. The room had NO hair dryer like their website states. Out of all the rooms they had available (only 4 cars in the lot) they placed a very noisy group of boys right next door to me blaring music late at night and early in the morning and yelling sexual things at women walking by. I felt very unsafe since I am a woman staying here alone. They also charge your credit card before (not after like other hotels). The only good thing I can say about this hotel is that the air conditioner works.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Janelle H

Travelers are raving about these Hanford hotels

Yucaipa, CA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2012

After reading the reviews about this place, I believed that others were just disgruntled because they were unhappy about something that wasn't perfect. I WAS WRONG!!

I booked two nights for a business trip, but could only stomach one night. The smell in the lobby was bad enough, but the room literally smelled like raw sewage - or worse! I cancelled my second night and drove nearly 20 miles to find my room. Never again will I stay in this place!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Caldwell, Idaho
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2010

Looks great from the outside, however the lobby smelled terrible, the room was stinky, too. The bathroom was weird and NOT clean. The carpet was damp. I was told these are the same owners as a Motel 6 down the road that had Spiderman sheets on the bed (my dad had the unfortunate experience of staying there!) We exhibited at the World Ag Expo in Tulare and had a hard time finding rooms; I'd rather be farther from the show then stay here!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2010

From the bad reviews we expected the Super 8 to be grotty, but were thrilled to find it squeaky clean and new. Stayed 4 nights. Everything worked except the big ice machine, and the staff brought in ice and put it in a cooler in the lobby for everyone. Bed was comfy, room was the same. Staff was VERY friendly and responsive. I have got to believe that all of the lousy reviews are before renovation, or are falsely posted by competing motels. We plan to stay here again in April 2011 when we visit Hanford.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Tujunga, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2010

We had a very pleasant stay here. I reserved a queen bed in advance but when we arrived I found we were scheduled to be on the second floor. When I requested the ground floor I got a King bed with no extra charge. The ice machine was broken but plenty of ice was provided at the front desk. Included breakfast was cereal, milk, bread, waffles, Orange juice drink, coffee, tea, sweet rolls and muffins. The staff was very friendly and recommended a wonderful restaurant. The AC worked well and provided a nice white noise which kept us from hearing any other guests. Will definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Milano
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2010

This Super 8 could seem regular from the outside. But as you look closer you'll find vomit stink on the stairs, where a black bug was resting in peace... bulky furniture (plastic still on the mattress), noisy air conditioning, no isolation from noise... An experience i wouldn't recommend my worst enemy.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hanford
Sequoia Inn
Visalia Marriott at the Convention Center
Wyndham Visalia
Wyndham Visalia
#2 of 13 in Visalia

Been to Americas Best Value Inn- Hanford? Share your experiences!