“Great value ”

Comfort Inn Hanford
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Hanford
“Great value ”
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

We were in Hanford for the birth of our newest grandchild. My wife had stayed here several times during family visits. Rooms are clean, great beds free wifi, and breakfast in the morning. My only issue was it is near an active train track and I think I heard two or three trains during the night.

Stayed December 2013
2 Thank Craig F

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Laguna Niguel, California
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I stay at this Hotel every other month to visit family in the area. There are not many great choices in this cute little town. This is always the place I came back to. The people are very nice and the rooms are very clean. It is right next to a train track so I recommend asking for a room on the street side. There is a ton of parking and it is right in the middle of the downtown area. The beds are comfortable and the pillows are great too (which is sometimes hard to find). I have always had good experiences at this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for the street side.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Hotel was clean and comfortable. Beds were pillow top and were wonderfull for a great nights sleep. Spent 2 nights as were had just flown in from Sydney for a dirt track sprintcar race. The amenities were first rate and hotel staff were very helpfull. Had stayed in this hotel a few years back and nothing for us had changed...still a good hotel to stay in.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Lubbock
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Yes, the room was nice, very clean, no problems until I tried to use my iPad. Nothing came up for the hotel. I called and was told that wifi is available only in the lobby and the breakfast room. "This is just the way we do it." I was appalled because it does say in their blurb that wifi is available. She said it is available in the lobby and in the breakfast room. I said, this is outrageous. Everyone has wifi in their rooms. I said "This is false advertising." I asked to speak to the manager but she wasn't in until the next morning.

I did speak to Dominque, the Manager, who stated that new routers had been ordered and there would be wifi in all the rooms in seven days. She apologized for my inconvenience. But I don't have much faith that this will happen. I doubt that she has the authority to make this change which does cost the Inn some money. But that is what she said. So, double check! You may be out of luck. In my case, I would have stayed somewhere else had I known in advance. By the time I found out, we had unpacked and were ready for bed.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask if they have wifi in their rooms!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Texas1964
Keene, New Hampshire
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We just spent a week at this motel - the longest I think I've ever stayed in a motel! During our time, the staff was wonderful to us and the place was impeccably clean! We couldn't have asked for more!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Sunquest2002
Grand Forks, North Dakota
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

I was in Hanford to visit my grandmother who resides in a nursing home. I stayed at the Comfort Inn about a year ago and felt it was satisfactory at that time. Unfortunately, the cleanliness of the room, the upkeep of the foyer and entrance have deteriorated. The staff akso seemed tired and overworked. For example, there was a strong urine smell on one of the blankets in the room and in the ice bucket. Probably someone had an accident. When my wife brought this to the attention of the staff they seemed in disbelief until I had them smell the blanket at which time they reduced our bill by 50%. This may have been an isolated incident, but the fact that the room shower controller was broken, the ice machine was broken, etc. This, of course, is Hanford which is not a destination location, but, still, the cleanliness of this hotel was below what in my view is acceptable. I may need to stay in Visalia the next time I visit the area.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank RobertDHill
Calif.
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stayed for 2nights in June to attend a graduation, and had no complaints about the comfort and cleanliness of the hotel. The breakfast was more than enough to satisfy and the staff was extremely helpful. My one warning would be to those that travel in a wheelchair. They only have one wheelchair accessable shower in one room and the parking is not easy for persons using a wheelchair. Other than that, everything was great!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Patykakyp
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hanford
Sequoia Inn
#6 of 6 in Lemoore
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#3 of 14 in Visalia

Been to Comfort Inn Hanford? Share your experiences!