We stayed here for our10th wedding anniversary having stayed our wedding night in 2004. We absolutely love this hotel and if we weren't 5000 miles away in Scotland would stay more often! Yes there is a fog horn but guys, this is a coastal town and its part of the noise you expect in these areas...don't concentrate on it, let it fade into the back ground with the seal and bird noises that are part of the charm. The hotel is beautiful, rooms are amazing, breakfast superb and all staff are fantastic. Great choice of food close by...Flavor and Half Moon Bay Brewing Co are lovely. Hope to be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a private Nantucket summer home, the Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Pillar Point Harbor. Just 25 miles south of San Francisco, the hotel features 54 spacious loft suites providing the perfect romantic getaway or retreat for the entire family. Each guest receives complimentary high speed internet access, full continental breakfast and parking. Take advantage of the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Beach House at Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Half Moon Bay
- Beach House Half Moon Bay