Great rooms with a view. Friendly and helpful receptionists. Marshmallow bed mmmmm. The Log fire was a bonus.
We had no car when we stayed there but could take the bus to Main Street and the beach for $2 return. Although we ended up walking the journey back via the charming white sandy beach. The restaurants around the hotel offered a variety of dishes, from Fresh fish to Moroccan tasties.
The only suggestion I would have would be for the breakfast and that would be to offer more cereals such as granola, fruit and yoghurt as there was too much sugary food such as muffins and pastries. I did like the fact that we could take breakfast back to our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a private Nantucket summer home, the Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Pillar Point Harbor. Just 25 miles south of San Francisco, the hotel features 54 spacious loft suites providing the perfect romantic getaway or retreat for the entire family. Each guest receives complimentary high speed internet access, full continental breakfast and parking. Take advantage of the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Beach House at Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Half Moon Bay
- Beach House Half Moon Bay