After my recent (4th) stay here in 2 years, I recognize that this place really suits my needs. Besides all of the amenities at the hotel itself and the terrific staff, the location is just perfect. You can walk to a picturesque, working harbor and look at the boats, watch the children play on the beach, watch the surfers, eat the freshest possible seafood, walk for miles along the water, rent a bike.........all without ever getting into your car! I can say that the breakfast is much better now than it was at my first stay in 2011. If you want a hot morning meal, try the cafe at the airport just to the north a couple of miles, it's really good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a private Nantucket summer home, the Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Pillar Point Harbor. Just 25 miles south of San Francisco, the hotel features 54 spacious loft suites providing the perfect romantic getaway or retreat for the entire family. Each guest receives complimentary high speed internet access, full continental breakfast and parking. Take advantage of the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Beach House at Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Half Moon Bay
- Beach House Half Moon Bay