We stayed at the penthouse on the third floor. The view of the beach and the sound of the ocean waves are just wonderful. The unit has a large bathroom with a bathtub and a separate shower area, small kitchen counter with some cups/dishes/spoons/forks etc to cook simple stuff, plenty of closet space, a living room area with sofa, a private deck to enjoy the view, and a huge king size bed. The bed is very cozy and comfortable.
The room has good combination of color and lighting. The breakfast is nice and adequate. It's a very relaxing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a private Nantucket summer home, the Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Pillar Point Harbor. Just 25 miles south of San Francisco, the hotel features 54 spacious loft suites providing the perfect romantic getaway or retreat for the entire family. Each guest receives complimentary high speed internet access, full continental breakfast and parking. Take advantage of the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach House at Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Half Moon Bay
- Beach House Half Moon Bay