This is great beach location in the area. The sunsets were beautiful and we took some very inspiring pictures with all the colors of the clouds reflecting off the harbor. The continental breakfasts were sketchy with the selection of foods. Mostly commercially baked goods are available and some fresh fruit and yogurt. There is no variation on a daily basis. The last night we were there we were given a note that advised us that there would be no hot water from 10 P.M. that night until 7 A.M. the next morning. They had a work crew that came in and kept us up most of the night with the what sounded like drill and some clanking. The hotel has refused to adjust my bill for that one sleepless night. We had a fireplace, but we could not use if for 2 night in a row because of county restrictions. We had a spring type bed and found it very uncomfortable to the point that I left there with a backache.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a private Nantucket summer home, the Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Pillar Point Harbor. Just 25 miles south of San Francisco, the hotel features 54 spacious loft suites providing the perfect romantic getaway or retreat for the entire family. Each guest receives complimentary high speed internet access, full continental breakfast and parking. Take advantage of the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Beach House at Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Half Moon Bay
- Beach House Half Moon Bay