The Beach House is a great place. Every room has a fire place and the views out to Half Moon Bay are great. We stayed in the Beach House and had the Sunday Brunch at the Ritz Carlton. Both were a great value. Beach House was half the room price of the Ritz and was more cozy and a better value for the money. Staff was very helpful. The cookies on check in, the morning breakfast buffet and evening wine and cheese were also great touches. I'd recommend it for anyone looking for a bay area get-away-from-the-cuty trip without having to drive very far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a private Nantucket summer home, the Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Pillar Point Harbor. Just 25 miles south of San Francisco, the hotel features 54 spacious loft suites providing the perfect romantic getaway or retreat for the entire family. Each guest receives complimentary high speed internet access, full continental breakfast and parking. Take advantage of the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Beach House at Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Half Moon Bay
- Beach House Half Moon Bay