Beach House is our destination for our anniversary weekend away every year, located on Highway 1 in Half Moon Bay. It has good facilities, including hot tub and pool. All the rooms we've had have kitchenettes, fireplace and a sliding door open to the balcony or veranda with an ocean view (hotel is not on the beach, it's behind the harbor break, but very pretty landscape and harbor view). Very friendly staff, evening wine and cheese receptions, complimentary breakfast. Next door to a good seafood restaurant, close to Pillar Point Harbor. Good flat walking trails in the area. We love it and will continue to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a private Nantucket summer home, the Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Pillar Point Harbor. Just 25 miles south of San Francisco, the hotel features 54 spacious loft suites providing the perfect romantic getaway or retreat for the entire family. Each guest receives complimentary high speed internet access, full continental breakfast and parking. Take advantage of the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Beach House at Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Half Moon Bay
- Beach House Half Moon Bay