Took my girlfriend there and was a great getaway for us. Having the ocean right out front was amazing. The room was very plush and cozy. Was nice to have the ocean view patio but I def recommend the upper levels vs the ground. We had a group next to us on their patio all day/night and there is no privacy to the patio on ground floor. Overall its an amazing place to stay. Very nice to have Sam's Chowder house next door too. If the weather is good Id recommend a patio seat, bottle of wine and some oysters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a private Nantucket summer home, the Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Pillar Point Harbor. Just 25 miles south of San Francisco, the hotel features 54 spacious loft suites providing the perfect romantic getaway or retreat for the entire family. Each guest receives complimentary high speed internet access, full continental breakfast and parking. Take advantage of the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Beach House at Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Half Moon Bay
- Beach House Half Moon Bay